Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Server Location in Guatemala

Since your expanding your locations and Central America, it would useful that you add a Server in Guatemala, we have internet bandwidth throttling. Please help us with this idea.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the app always able to login EVEN IF YOU'RE IN CHINA

In china, you can't login to the app unless you've connected to VPN first by some other means. such as manual PPTP connection.

If someday PPTP is blocked in China like OpenVPN, what should people in China do?

So it matters to make your app ALWAYS ABLE TO LOGIN no matter where your location is. I'm pretty sure there will be some workarounds!

617 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for Google Stadia

Please add support for Google Stadia. EXPRESS VPN already has that.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatically connect to preferred server on startup

I think it would be better if there is an option in the settings where users can select which country they want to connect automatically on startup as opposed to automatically connecting to the last server the user connected to.

Use case: Non-U.S. users may occasionally want to stream U.S. Netflix but prefer to be connected to their respective country server most of the time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display VPN enabled status on iPhone with “ otch” on VyprVPN app

iPhones with the “notch” can no longer force the VPN symbol when VyprVPN connection is active. Figure out a way to make this happen or maybe out a symbol on the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hide or remove icon from Dock

Please allow users to hide the app icon in the Dock. When it is in the Task Menu there no need for it to duplicate in the Dock as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Payment gateway

I am student from China that's why I don't have credit,many students in China and another country don't have credit card that's why the alternative payment gateway should be coingate or coinpayment or similar cryptocurrency payment gateway Which supports multiple cryptocurrency, except cryptocurrency how students could buy vypr Vpn subscription

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. custom server

Allow using customer private server, basically allow VyprVPN to be our own OpenVPN client. In my case my company has a VPN which is accessible through OpenVPN, and I would like to use VyprVPN as my client instead of any other client. How can this be possible?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. IKEv2 for Windows App

Please add IKEv2 in the Windows and MacOS, and Android apps as a protocol option. Right now the IKEv2 is available only for manual connections.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Faster Country Change

Please allow for faster server change. No need to force user to first disconnect then reconnect. If I want to connect to a new server then disconnection is implied. Let the app handle the disconnect automatically when I request he new server so that I only interact with it once without waiting for the first step to complete.

Also allow server changes from the drop down menu bar (Mac) without opening the full app window.

See Tunnel Bear for how they handle this. It’s easy and seamless.

211 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add additional protocols to iOS app

OpenVPN vs chameleon vs ....

The current protocol performs poorly at my work.

1,396 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  90 comments  ·  VyprVPN - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Server in South Africa

Please add a server in South Africa, this is sorely missing

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Connection Per App on win10

You should add the "Connection Per App" function on win10, just like the Mac have.
    It is very convenience to have this feature.

577 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Buttons in vyprvpn

Hello, I would like to have the following improvements for an easier handling on the "Show vyprvpn":
    - Kill button like included in iMac
    - A button for changing the protocol
    - A small menue with 4 favourite locations and the fastest server to select

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. iOS 11 control center

It would be nice to connect and disconnect directly from the control center in iOS 11

326 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  VyprVPN - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. shorten connect/disconnect time for VPN connection on all platforms,

it will be great to disconnect VPn connection quickly, rather than to have to wait a long time for it to disconnect, and shorten the connecting time also

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Auto-Protocol Switch

I have been having trouble with VyprVPN connecting. Found out I needed to switch protocols.

It would be great to have a protocol switch(es) on the control panel. Something similar to the "kill switch", "connect on untrusted wi-fi", and "block malicious sites".

I would also be great to have an switch to automatically find the "best" or "unblocked" protocol. You could set order of preference in the "system preferences".

254 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add a way to upgrade to premium through the app or Google Play store.

pretty simple Add a way to upgrade to premium through the app or Google Play store

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. IOS Kill Switch, Chameleon, etc.

The app, on IOS, Android, Windows, etc. should have the exact same feature set.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 72 73
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base