Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Turkey is missing Chrome Extension

I'm using VyprVPN Desktop. I'd like to browse only a website through Turkey server. Please add Turkey to the Chrome Extension so i can browse only the websites i want to browse through vpn. Thank you! I hope you'll add it soon!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Chrome Proxy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Whitelist

Please implement a whitelist that is easy to add and maintain.

Some sites do not function well with VPN proxy (instagram), or the end user may not want to have their location and IP address hidden. Having a whitelist would make using VyprVPN in an "ALWAYS ON" configuration more acceptable among users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Chrome Proxy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Google Chrome Extension

Hi Dear VyprVPN Team! It will be very good if you bring in a Google Chrome Extension on your Next Update. With VyprVPN i also use Nord , PureVPN , Safer VPN. They all have Chrome / Firefox Extension & they're proving very good service on their Extension Apps. So as a VyprVPN user, I hope VyprVPN Team will fulfill my wish.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base