Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the app always able to login EVEN IF YOU'RE IN CHINA

In china, you can't login to the app unless you've connected to VPN first by some other means. such as manual PPTP connection.

If someday PPTP is blocked in China like OpenVPN, what should people in China do?

So it matters to make your app ALWAYS ABLE TO LOGIN no matter where your location is. I'm pretty sure there will be some workarounds!

617 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. shorten connect/disconnect time for VPN connection on all platforms,

it will be great to disconnect VPn connection quickly, rather than to have to wait a long time for it to disconnect, and shorten the connecting time also

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto-Protocol Switch

I have been having trouble with VyprVPN connecting. Found out I needed to switch protocols.

It would be great to have a protocol switch(es) on the control panel. Something similar to the "kill switch", "connect on untrusted wi-fi", and "block malicious sites".

I would also be great to have an switch to automatically find the "best" or "unblocked" protocol. You could set order of preference in the "system preferences".

254 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add obfsproxy option

Add obfsproxy for vpn block by firewall

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Connecting from China

As all are aware, connecting from China could and always is a TOUGH TASK and a lot of our time is wasted in searching for the possible connecting country server. Can you add a feature (specially for those in China) to automatically search the available connections and connect thru one of them. Of course you can make this choice as optional.

I am sure it will be a great help for those users who are using this app from China, iOs or android or windows or any other platform.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add support for DAZN streaming service

Help to get Dazn streaming working. Seems lot of vpn struggle which a simple search shows. So a chance to shine

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve on "Trouble accessing content (streaming services)" Instructions

I fully understand GoldenFrog's efforts to counteract the VPN’s blockages of streaming service companies, such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc. I particularly use the vyprVPN APP on my Amazon Fire TV stick and it has had its ups and downs in terms of restrictions. 1) Since I have the service with you, I never been able to connect with AMAZON PRIME because I am GEO-BLOCKED and 2) with NETFLIX, sometimes it works and other times it realizes that I have an UNBLOCKER.

I have followed the rough steps of your instructions indicated on the https://support.goldenfrog.online/hc/en-us/articles/205938498-Trouble-accessing-content-streaming-services- web page, but they are…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. recommend best servers for china

since china is a special case , it would be nice if you recoomend servers that are best suit for china

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multi-Hop VPN, Double VPN Connection

i like the idea that allows a connection over two servers in row.

313 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Perfect Forward Secrecy

From my understanding VyprVPN does not have Perfect Forward Secrecy in it's OpenVPN or Chameleon encryptions. That is now a must.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. UDP port 53

Hi good day! Im suggesting to add udp port 53 on your protocol, it is very useful for us :) thanks

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. IP cycling

Cycle threw different IP address after certain periods of time

160 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Apple TV 4th. Generation Support

Request for developing an Apple TV 4th. Generation application which is made available through the tvOS app store.

147 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I want to pass VPN traffic through local proxy.

I use a local VPN type advertisement filtering application, but I can not use it with VyprVPN.
    If you can specify proxy with VyprVPN application, you can use it together.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. better auto renew policy?

I dislike 'auto renew' billing after a year as this is ALWAYS more expensive than online deals that you can get with one mouse click. Currently you can get Vypr basic for $45 a year on a three month free deal but auto renew is $60. Why not offer the 'option' of 'renew on best deal available' on account settings - by the way not having an easy to find link on accounts to cancel auto renew is annoying. I think it would be good business, more renewals, if you offered existing loyal customers the same cheap deal as new…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. intelligent VPN

Hi, I used to use an intelligent VPN in China, which can recognize which net pages need through VPN, and other net pages remain through native network. This intelligent VPN demonstrates an impressive net speed, and I needn't turn on and off VPN all the time and make my work simpler.
    Besides, I want add another option to give us a choice that whether all application through VPN or only browser use VPN.
    If we can set which application need VPN is the best situation.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Shadowsocks

Hi.

Due to a surge of clients from China, I think it's more efficient for users there to implement a filtering feature (URL or IP based) much like in Shadowsocks. Per app based connection is good (on Android only) but if for example my browser (Android & PC) is connected to the VPN which is located outside China, it would be very slow to access local Chinese sites.

Thank you.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please add "DAYS LEFT: 247" notice on the VyprVpn dashboard.

Please add "DAYS LEFT: 247" notice on the VyprVpn dashboard for the convenience of NOT having to 1. login 2. fish around in your account for the renewal date.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base