Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

Please tell us your feature request....

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Giving gift accounts

I would like to see a way that I can buy Gift accounts of others.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The host used to be post messages should be either an IP located in Japan, or an international IP which can be reversed DNS to the host name

One of my main purpose to use VPN services is to post messages to 2ch.net. However, recently 2ch.net changed their policies that the host used to be post messages should be either an IP located in Japan, or an international IP which can be reversed DNS to the host name. Unfortunately, none of the Vypr VPN hosts can be reversed DNS, and the jp1.vpn.goldenfrog.com is still treated as an IP address outside of Japan. So I have to switch to other VPN services which can help me to post message to 2ch.net.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yet again, South America ignored

No servers in South America, therefore slower speeds. In such a dinamic economic region.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. VyprVPN for Chromebook?

Are there any plans for VyprVPN running on Chromebooks?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Vyprvpn app for Synology NAS

Please create an app vyprvpn that we can directly download in the synology nas server.
    Synology technology is very impressive and deserve the best: Vyprvpn!!

420 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. start naming the conf files that are available in the openvpn bundle to the location name

Can you please start naming the conf files that are available in the openvpn bundle to the location name, rather than the server name? Its impossible to keep updating my 3rd party VPN client (linux) without having to go back and rename all of them. Plus, when people are wanting to connect, something like at1 is irrelevant and would be much better if it was the actual location name.

Another reason for this. THere is a config for at1.vpn , which the country code for AT is Austria, yet your website doesn't show Austria, it shows Australia.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Windows Phone 8 app for VyprVPN

Windows Phone 8 is a growing market and especially here in China many people bought the Lumia 920 on China Mobile.
    In China there are many people who want to use VPN and they use their cellphones with public Wifi all the time.

615 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    62 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. disconnect all downloads when vyprn disconnects and resume download when vyprn reconnects

disconnect all downloads when vyprn disconnects and resume download when vyprn reconnects

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. VyprVPN: Enable compression on mobile Devices

An option to have compressed transfers could safe traffic volumes on mobile Devices. Maybe offer options to select compression levels.

131 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Control NAT Firewall with rules like a router (opening port at the minimum)

Control NAT Firewall option with rules like a router(opening port at the minimum)

134 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Connect to my home network securely without opening a router port.

Connect to my home network by running a service on my home pc that connects to your service. Then VPN to my house remotely without having to make router adjustments. The service running in my house would make all traffic "solicited" since a connection would be established.
    I want to be able to play my music and watch my videos on my home network by streaming it.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Vyprvpn app for Thecus Nas

Vyprvpn app for Thecus Nas.
    For the n5200pro and better.
    This would be great

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Suspend Nat Firewall

I would like the opportunity to temporarily suspend Nat Firewall rather than cancel my subscription every time.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. VyprVPN on several devices

It would be great to be able to connect to VyprVPN on more than one device at the same time.
    So it could be possible to have VyprVPN connected on a server, pc, mac, ios and android devices at the same time.

304 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We recently upgraded our Golden Frog VyprVPN plans to include one VyprVPN connection for Basic accounts, two connections for Pro accounts, and three connections for Premier accounts.

So, if you have a Pro or Premier account, you can now connect multiple devices at the same time.

17. VyprVPN POP3 server

The only problem I have using VyprVPN is that my internet provider doesn't allow me sending mails from a different IP then theirs.
    I would love to have a pop3 server which you guys offer.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Payment per data amount

Sometimes I use Golden Frog a lot, otherwise not. And I pay the same every month. I would appreciate the option to pay per amount of data downloaded.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A VyprVPN Chat for PRO members (with OTR support of course)

Everything is in the title, this is a great idea, no ?

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. better directions...

better directions--written by a much less skilled person. My opinion, part of the time, is that the person writing about them on giganews is so far above me, that he seems to be speaking in code.
    The rest of the time I thing it is written by someone in Marketing, who doesn't understand much more than I do.

I think I need what golden frog has to offer. Even if I have to pay for it. But I don't know if what I am wanting to do is in the scope of golden frog, and really do not know how…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base