Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Start App after VyprVPN Connects

The ability to execute an application once VyprVPN app is verified running and VPN connection established.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a Proxy Server

Add a Proxy Server so other mobile devices on the same network can be manually setup to use the VPN. Some Chinese brand phones dropped VPN settings from their menu, and it's hard to set them up to use VPN.

Also this way it's possible to let others download VPN software after they first arrive in China.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Connecting from China

As all are aware, connecting from China could and always is a TOUGH TASK and a lot of our time is wasted in searching for the possible connecting country server. Can you add a feature (specially for those in China) to automatically search the available connections and connect thru one of them. Of course you can make this choice as optional.

I am sure it will be a great help for those users who are using this app from China, iOs or android or windows or any other platform.

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More customizable pricing

I would love to see more customizable prices. For example, I am interested in the premium service, but only require VPN on 2 devices. In Canada, $17.49/month is crazy! Because of this, I’ll have to source out another VPN service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto-Protocol Switch

I have been having trouble with VyprVPN connecting. Found out I needed to switch protocols.

It would be great to have a protocol switch(es) on the control panel. Something similar to the "kill switch", "connect on untrusted wi-fi", and "block malicious sites".

I would also be great to have an switch to automatically find the "best" or "unblocked" protocol. You could set order of preference in the "system preferences".

256 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add "DAYS LEFT: 247" notice on the VyprVpn dashboard.

Please add "DAYS LEFT: 247" notice on the VyprVpn dashboard for the convenience of NOT having to 1. login 2. fish around in your account for the renewal date.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Filter by region / ip / domain name

In some region, VPN are very useful to access the website outside the region. But some local network service will not work well if using VPN (also the network speed is not good if using VPN comparing direct connection when access local websites)

Also there are some service (websites) will track the ip address when login for better safety, switching VPN will trouble us very much.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pay invoice in app

i think in the view of the application, you should put the funtion of pay to simplificate the paymento of guest.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adjustable app window size

For users with modified screen resolutions and magnifications it can be troublesome to interact with the app as the app window is stuck at a specific size / ratio.

It would be nice to have a feature to adjust the window size of the app as needed for modified/magnified displays.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shadowsocks

Hi.

Due to a surge of clients from China, I think it's more efficient for users there to implement a filtering feature (URL or IP based) much like in Shadowsocks. Per app based connection is good (on Android only) but if for example my browser (Android & PC) is connected to the VPN which is located outside China, it would be very slow to access local Chinese sites.

Thank you.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add killswitch for individual apps

When app disconnects unexpectedly, activate killswitch for individual apps. e.g vpn disconnects whilst utorrent is running so killswitch blocks any data from utorrent, but emails and wassapp etc still function.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Select U.K. Option

Other VPNs allow you to select a U.K. Location manually as this is necessary for some banking apps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. [Disconnect] is counter-intuitive

Show me that I am connected. The red [Disconnect] is mis-leading.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make the connection process faster

Please have a check a VPN provider called *** VPN they can active VPN instantly, which VyprVPN need 3-5 seconds. Please have a check why they connect that fast. I hope VyprVPN can do the same thing.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Include free VyprVPN time for every App for reaching support!

In order to use VyprVPN to reach the customer service/tech support under emergency situations, for example the DMCA account lock down, it is neccessary to incoporate free VyprVPN time into the APP/Program for every level of user with a test peroid of 3 to 5 hours.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Better design and U/X for desktop and mobile phone apps.

Great service, but it lags well behind the better designs of competitors. Take some time and make this app amazing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base