Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Easy way to see if you're connected on amazon fire tv

would be nice if there was a way to see that you are connected without having to click on the app

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto Switch Server If Falling Below A Certain Speed

So let's say your current server connection is downloading at 200 Kbps and you want 500 Kbps or more, by having this feature, Vypr will automatically disconnect from the current server and connect to the fastest server available so that you can try and get faster speeds comparable to the desired minimum of 500 Kbps you wanted in this example. The minimum desired speed should be changeable by the user.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like you have more IP range

I mean, I would like the service would have ips starting with more numbers for example with 163.35, 80.35, 56.50, etc. Not just the tipic starting number 36.6 that are for almost countries.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Perfect Forward Secrecy

From my understanding VyprVPN does not have Perfect Forward Secrecy in it's OpenVPN or Chameleon encryptions. That is now a must.

116 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. intelligent VPN

Hi, I used to use an intelligent VPN in China, which can recognize which net pages need through VPN, and other net pages remain through native network. This intelligent VPN demonstrates an impressive net speed, and I needn't turn on and off VPN all the time and make my work simpler.
    Besides, I want add another option to give us a choice that whether all application through VPN or only browser use VPN.
    If we can set which application need VPN is the best situation.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Application Bandwidth Monitoring

When using "Connection Per App" feature, it would be great to be able to see a breakdown of what app is using how much upload/download bandwidth. Not simply overall use. It also serves as a way to check that an application is using the VPN properly.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Random rotating assigned IP addresses

Do you realize that increasingly websites are blocking your ip addresses (e.g. Tangerine bank in Canada, and Hilton hotels). If this trend spreads your product will be obsolete. I suggest random assigned numbers of IP addresses. But t his isn't my field so perhaps you will have other ideas.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide account option for email re plans and billing

I was surprised to learn my plan renewed. The only way I learned was by a credit card alert of a new charge. I would like an option to (1) receive notices of change in plan structure [I never received email re changes announced in Feb 2017] and (2) to receive invoice by email to simplify my expense reporting.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unblock Port 465 for sending mail

Not able to send email when connected to VyprVPN because of the new port blocking policy to prevent spam. Other services blocking Port 25 allow Ports 587 and 465. Please add 465.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multiple Parallel VPN

Parallel VPN technology advantages
    This technology has taken the best from Double VPN and increased the level of user anonymity.

We can figure out the following advantages:

no problems with traffic decoding on intermediate VPN servers
    ability to self-configure Parallel VPN with servers in any country. You can provide any double direction by yourself.
    using a simple VPN for parallel cascading
    real double channel encryption (unlike Double VPN, wherein encryption occurs twice, but sequentially)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ddos protected VPN for gaming console

This VPN is brilliant its just ashame it dont support consoles with ddos protected VPN because we have alot of issues with power hungry basement kids on here and its very hard to find a good VPN let alone a ddos protected one for xbox.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Offer a family plan that allows multiple personal users in a single household

This would allow all people in a family to be protected.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remotely control the Desktop

Would be awesome if it were possible to remotely control the vyprvpn app on my desktop using my phone app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bypass KillSwitch if App is specified to bypass VPN

If an application is specified to bypass the VPN (using manage app feature) it should also bypass KillSwitch. Alternatively, there should be an additional option to bypass VPN AND killswitch.

In some locations, Skype doesn't work very well over VPN. These are usually the locations where it is difficult to maintain a VPN. I would like to be able to specify that Skype should bypass VPN but still be allowed to access the internet if VPN not running AND kill switch is set.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please add LZ4 Compression

please add LZ4 Compression in Openvpn because it increases Compression speed to high Performance and gets low CPU

Thanks

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Display connection speed history per server

希望追加機能

1)アンドロイドのアプリと同じく、接続中の速度を表示できるようにしてほしい。

2)接続のプロトコル(カメレオンやPPTPなど)の選択がトップのページでできるようにしてほしい。

3)接続してない時間も含めた各サーバー、各プロトコルごとの接続スピードの履歴を確認できるようにしてほしい。
    例えば…地域ごとの接続スピード履歴を選べば、1週間の24時間の接続スピードが表で見れる等の機能。それを見てつながりやすい時間やサーバーを選ぶ目安にできる。

(Bing translate):

request additional functionality

1) want to can see Android apps as well as the connection speed.

2) connection protocol (Chameleon or PPTP) you can on the top page you want.

3) you want to determine the speed of each server including the time not connected, each protocol stack.
    For instance... In the table sees a connection speed of 24 hours per week if you choose a connection speed history by region, facility. Be able to choose the server and look at it, likely some time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. enable BBR in VPN server kernel to help increase throughput and reduce latency for connections

Please enable BBR in server kernel to help increase throughput and reduce latency for connections on VPN server
    https://github.com/google/bbr

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Different NAT settings for different device

The possibility to activate and deactivate the NAT for each device connected.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base