Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Start App after VyprVPN Connects

The ability to execute an application once VyprVPN app is verified running and VPN connection established.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Send an email notification when auto-renewal payment fails

Send an email notification when auto-renewal payment fails.
    My VyprVPN connection stopped working and I had no clue why. It was only when I logged in and went to Account Billing that I found out my credit card had expired. There was no notification.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ping failing causes reconnect

My 4G provider changes IP addresses on me regularly, which causes Vyprvpn to no longer work, but Vyprvpn doesn't notice that the connection doesn't work, it still thinks it's connected. It'd be great if a ping (say, to google's 8.8.8.8 dns server) were an occasional test, that if it fails (say, 3 times) causes an automatic disconnect/reconnect.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ps4 app

It would be great to have a PS4 app for VyprVPN. I currently do not have a way to tether my pc connection to my PS4. My PC only has a single NIC interface and no wireless so I can't use a crosstalk cable and running a local proxy has proven to be unreliable for downloads.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customizable app images for stealth usage

I think it would be really useful to have Customizable app images for stealth usage in places like China.
    It's my personal focus and well, the news that came out is worth thinking about.
    Happy day!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your idea!

Most OSes will allow you to change the icon for a program in some way, but having the option built into the installer or app would be quicker, certainly. We will take it into consideration!

6. Support for Google Stadia

Please add support for Google Stadia. EXPRESS VPN already has that.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support ABC iView Australia

I cannot connect to this excellent Australian TV station., the national broadcaster. Can it be added to the wishlist? I downloaded the very latest copy of Vypr but it stilll does NOT let me access content. The abc seems to know I'm trying to access it via a VPN and therefore warns me "not available to view outside Australia"

iview.abc.net.au

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. sub-accounts

Since premier can have up to 3 simultaneous connections, main users should be allowed to create 2 more sub-accounts to share with family members.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a option that data can bypass Vyprvpn when visit domestic site,

Add a option that data can bypass Vyprvpn when visit domestic site,this can improve network performance especially when downloading from domestic server and visit site oversea simultaneously.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow users to set maximum number of reconnection attempts

If reconnection attempt still fails after say, 3 or 5, tries, it's probably not going to work. It might be okay to just let it fail, or show a different alert.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add ability to intentionally throttle internet speeds

I know this may seem counter intuitive, but I share a network with a number of people and sometimes I am a "not so considerate" user and take up all the bandwidth.

I love Vypr and I think it would be amazing if there was way for me to throttle my usage via Vypr so I am not hogging the entire pipe.

Maybe make it so that I can throttle my usage based on which server I'm connected to? If you want to go the extra mile, you could even make throttling time gated so that during certain hours it…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Xbox One S vpn app

Please develop an vpn app for xbox one s. The existing 2 meathods are not useful and consumes a lot of electricity and undesirable.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a softether protocol

1 softenter can highly increase the VPN speed For example if you connect to an open vpn or chameleon (256bit encryption) protocol you speed will be slow down at least 10% but if you use the softether protocol you connection speed will only be slow down for 1-3 % .
    2 softether protocol is fully open source.
    3 softether protocol has on of the best encryption.
    4 softether protocol can defeat the china great fire wall as well.
    5 softether can support Windows, Mac, Solaris, Linux .

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Payment per data amount

Sometimes I use Golden Frog a lot, otherwise not. And I pay the same every month. I would appreciate the option to pay per amount of data downloaded.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Giving gift accounts

I would like to see a way that I can buy Gift accounts of others.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop/Pause data transfer of chosen apps when the connection insecure

The ability to choose applications that can be halted or paused from transferring data if the connection is no longer secure.
    - Dropbox, steaming services, ect.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. xbox and gaming server

as gamer we are always facing problem with high latency and nat open problem in xobx console, so for that i would like to suggest to develop vpn that works directly on xbox, or at least on ddwrt router or that can designd for gamers only, less security .
    thank you and hope one day u ll have this server.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base