Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize user name, not email.

For the sake of anonymous users, login name should not be email address.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. True and correct Killswitch funcionality on known network

Once I'm connected to the known/trusted wi-fi network, Killswich shouldn't be ON while VPN is not connected. I cannot use Killswitch feature now because Killswitch is ON even while I'm connected to the known network. So it's about better Killswitch<->known networks cooperation.
    I want to use Killswitch, running app, disconnected VPN and known network in the same time. So app will automatically work without a click :)
    Looks like small and also important task.

I'm using Mac and Android, sometimes iOS but I think this should work everywhere.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 支持日本区netflix

能够使用日本的netflix对我来说很重要,因为我在中国,访问美国或者欧洲的速度很慢,因此我将我的订阅取消并退款了,如果有日本netflix,我会重新订购vpyrvpn服务的

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Requesting servers in Cleveland, Ohio area

Looking for VyperVPN servers with a presence in the Cleveland, Ohio area

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. NAT Firewall On/Off

In app toggle function to Enable/Disable the NAT Firewall (without having to login to a Webportal to enabel/disable as some cloud based and app based services refuse to connect through the NAT Firewall when it is Enabled.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. VYRP IP Not Found ... Reconnect

Sometimes VyprVpn says it is connected but apps are not online. When this happens, it says it is getting the VyprVpn IP but fails to do so. If I disconnect and reconnect to another server then it usually is okay.
    It would be nice if after 10-15 seconds without determining the IP, the reconnect would be done automatically.
    Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Block specific servers

The ability to check/uncheck which servers your client is able to connect to would be great! Never want VyprVPN to connect to a certain server? Uncheck it!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like an auto switch to next favorite server if the current seems stuck

Often the current server got stuck, so no traffic is done. To solve it requires to stop VPN manually and choose another working server.
    It would be much helpfull, if stuck traffic would be detected by VyprVpn itself and than release connection and automatically switch to the next fastest server defined in favorites to make a new connection.
    If fastest server is choosen in in connection profile, switchover should work only with the defined server favorites.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow paid accounts to become free accounts

I'd just like to suggest that you allow people who were on a paid plan to be able to switch to the free plan. I have very very very limited need for your service. so even though it's a great service, paying a monthly fee wouldn't make sense for me since I don't even login once a month usually.

The only way for me to use the free plan now (since i was a paid member before) is to sign up for another account. It seems pretty silly and wasteful to make people create multiple accounts. Just going to eat…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shorter Subscriptions

Some services offer subscriptions for travel and as needed encryption. Would be nice to see a 1, 7, and 10 day plan for travel.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Perfect money for payment method

Please I want goldenfrog to start accepting Perfect money for payment of your service, because other people in different countries needs it too , Perfect money would be nice if you include it in your method of payment

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multiple Parallel VPN

Parallel VPN technology advantages
    This technology has taken the best from Double VPN and increased the level of user anonymity.

We can figure out the following advantages:

no problems with traffic decoding on intermediate VPN servers
    ability to self-configure Parallel VPN with servers in any country. You can provide any double direction by yourself.
    using a simple VPN for parallel cascading
    real double channel encryption (unlike Double VPN, wherein encryption occurs twice, but sequentially)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Application Bandwidth Monitoring

When using "Connection Per App" feature, it would be great to be able to see a breakdown of what app is using how much upload/download bandwidth. Not simply overall use. It also serves as a way to check that an application is using the VPN properly.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add killswitch for individual apps

When app disconnects unexpectedly, activate killswitch for individual apps. e.g vpn disconnects whilst utorrent is running so killswitch blocks any data from utorrent, but emails and wassapp etc still function.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Filter by region / ip / domain name

In some region, VPN are very useful to access the website outside the region. But some local network service will not work well if using VPN (also the network speed is not good if using VPN comparing direct connection when access local websites)

Also there are some service (websites) will track the ip address when login for better safety, switching VPN will trouble us very much.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. start naming the conf files that are available in the openvpn bundle to the location name

Can you please start naming the conf files that are available in the openvpn bundle to the location name, rather than the server name? Its impossible to keep updating my 3rd party VPN client (linux) without having to go back and rename all of them. Plus, when people are wanting to connect, something like at1 is irrelevant and would be much better if it was the actual location name.

Another reason for this. THere is a config for at1.vpn , which the country code for AT is Austria, yet your website doesn't show Austria, it shows Australia.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get the Flags to show up on Teamspeak

Flags onTeamspeak does not show up

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base