Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customer Loyalty Discount

I think it would be nice to offer some small service discount for annual customers upon renewal, similar to how some antivirus companies incentivize renewal year over year.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nat filter

Add nat filter if not already add proxy filter squid server and next level security

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remotely control the Desktop

Would be awesome if it were possible to remotely control the vyprvpn app on my desktop using my phone app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Easy way to see if you're connected on amazon fire tv

would be nice if there was a way to see that you are connected without having to click on the app

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Include free VyprVPN time for every App for reaching support!

In order to use VyprVPN to reach the customer service/tech support under emergency situations, for example the DMCA account lock down, it is neccessary to incoporate free VyprVPN time into the APP/Program for every level of user with a test peroid of 3 to 5 hours.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Pay invoice in app

i think in the view of the application, you should put the funtion of pay to simplificate the paymento of guest.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add "DAYS LEFT: 247" notice on the VyprVpn dashboard.

Please add "DAYS LEFT: 247" notice on the VyprVpn dashboard for the convenience of NOT having to 1. login 2. fish around in your account for the renewal date.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to pass VPN traffic through local proxy.

I use a local VPN type advertisement filtering application, but I can not use it with VyprVPN.
    If you can specify proxy with VyprVPN application, you can use it together.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. better directions...

better directions--written by a much less skilled person. My opinion, part of the time, is that the person writing about them on giganews is so far above me, that he seems to be speaking in code.
    The rest of the time I thing it is written by someone in Marketing, who doesn't understand much more than I do.

I think I need what golden frog has to offer. Even if I have to pay for it. But I don't know if what I am wanting to do is in the scope of golden frog, and really do not know how…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need to test it

Having tried Anonymizer Total Net Shield and finding that it didn't work reliably through my Hughesnet satellite connection, I'm reluctant to spend money on this one just to find out. I wish there was some kind of free trial, even if it was only for a few days.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Recent History Option

Please create an option to delete recent history pertaining to VPN connections to locations using a certain protocol

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Account status notifications in app

Notifications in app of account status changes such as payment lapses or any other type of account suspension.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "White List" of URL's for Kill Switch feature

"White List" of URL's for Kill Switch feature to allow access to reconnect wifi routers that periodically timeout your connection and require you to re-logon - like hotel connections - without quiting the app, re-logon and restart the app

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support SBS OnDemand Australia

I try to log into this national Australian TV station's offerings but can never access it for, although i am a signed up member of sbs, their transmitters easily detect that I am a VPN subscriber and on that basis, sbs TV denies me entry.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Map showing IP address location

Add a button that on demand pops up a map showing IP address location info similar to this http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Synology Router App

Synology have a New Router in the works, it would be great if you could support this with a app.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. permit more connections to server from same IP address

The VyprVPN service offers the option of configuring your router to provide VPN security for all devices in a family household (can ensure your wife and kid's iPads, laptops etc. are secure). However, the technical complexity of having to install Tomato and then load vpn app on your router etc (and all at the risk of "bricking" your router, an apparently quite common misfortune) is beyond the technical capability of most customers. Suggest to implement simpler router-to-vpn connection option that doesn't require Tomato and special app (other VPN services like BoxPN have this) or alternatively allowing all devices in a…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Data volume purchase options

To some light user, like me, an unlimited data plan may not be my thing.

1. My company provides us a wall-ess environment in my work place. ( I work in Beijing)

2. Moble data is terrifyingly EXPENSIVE, unstable and also slow.

3. Landline internet service for ordinary household is walled and also unbelievable slow.

These reasons limite me only to use this amazing service on my mobile device. Like I said early, there is really not much data in my plan.

So would you consider this please? Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base