Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Neue Zahlungsmöglichkeiten für CH - z.B. TWINT

Die Zahlungsmöglichkeiten für vyprvpn sind mit Kreditkarten ja relativ eingeschränkt. Eigentlich lässt sich das elegant mit einer Prepaid-Kreditkarte lösen, da jeder eine solche mit wenig Kosten bekommt.
    Leider scheint der Zahlungsdienstleister Probleme mit Prepaid-Kreditkarten zu haben. Die Mastercard Travelcash aus der Schweiz funktionieren z.B. nicht.
    Paypal ist verfügbar, aber auch nicht mehr so toll wie früher.
    Als Paypal-Alternative innerhalb der Schweiz für den heimischen Markt wäre es meiner Meinung nach daher sinnvoll z.B. TWINT als Zahlungsart anzubieten.
    Im Gegensatz zu anderen Ländern sind Kreditkarten hier viel weniger verbreitet als anderswo und Paypal scheint auch nicht wirklich akzeptiert.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pay with direct bank transfer

pay with instant bank transfer

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Custom Sounds like in 1DM+

Although this is already said / requested.
    Here is my best wish / solution to the i want custom aounds system : just look at 1dm+ :
    I add a Screenshot & to make it best :
    Vibrate in Intervalls like Samsung offers it. Not only Time like in 1dm+

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Custom Sounds like in 1DM+

Although this is already said / requested.
    Here is my best wish / solution to the i want custom aounds system : just look at 1dm+ :
    I add a Screenshot & to make it best :
    Vibrate in Intervalls like Samsung offers it. Not only Time like in 1dm+

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Support SSport Plus on the Turkey server

please can you fix it so i can access SSport Plus on the Turkey server

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable VPN client to download new files for updating before uninstalling the current version

I saw a notification on my VPN client that a new version was available, so I tried to update. The process immediately uninstalled my VPN client and then tried to download a new version. The download process was just stuck and not moving at all. Being in Beijing may have something to do with it. I couldn't even cancel because there was no cancel button and the X button on the window was made unclickable. So to make sure I stopped all related processes, I just rebooted the computer.

As the VPN client had been uninstalled, I reinstalled my older…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. tls authorization

I like using your service.Wouldn't it be good to provide TLS authentication options for OpenVPN connections?
    If there was a Man in the middle attach forging my local provider's DNS resolving and routed me to his fake VPN server when I resolve an xxx.vpn.goldenfrog.com address, wouldn't that be dangerous?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Arrange messaging between users with ability to use personal encryption system

Arrange messaging between users with ability to use personal encryption system

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow users to connect to the same Octet

Users who need to post to services such as Craigslist require IPs to come from the same Octet. Allowing users to connect to the same octet would be useful for these cases.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please release a version of vyprvpn for Google Glass!

Please release a version of vyprvpn for Google Glass.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Don't change routes

I don't want Vyprvpn change routes on new connections because they are handled by a proxy software (Wingate).

Actually i need to force MY routes every minutes with a script...

It would be great to add a simple checkbox ("Don't modify routes table")

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add additional bandwidth to connections

I have a 300Mbit connection via TWC. When I connect to VPN the connection tops out at 100Mbit. As soon as I disconnect it jumps back to 300Mbit. So it appears connections are hard set to 100MBit.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to disconnect with or without kill switch

Sometimes it is necessary to disconnect from the VPN without activating the kill switch. At present, one must alter the configuration options to accomplish this. Having another button labeled, perhaps, Disconnect without Kill would be a very convenient feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please introduce quarterly and half yearly concessional subscription rates, plls

Hi, other VPN service providers do have concessional rates for 3 and 6 months subscription periods, please do consider my request as offering a one month or 12 month subscription period is too rigid and can turn away potential subscribers as committing to one year subscription at a time - to take advantage of the concessional rate - is bit difficult. Kindly look into this suggestion. Thanks. Venkat, New Delhi, india

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hotkeys on VYPRVPN would save a lot of time

Hotkeys to start app, connect to locations, disconnect, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Speed Graph Change

Change the colors on the Speed Graph - Green for Connected and Red for disconnected.
    Based on Green = Go, Red = Stop.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have pricing plans less complicated so that it doesn't take one of your reps 10 minutes to answer basic questions about them

Have pricing plans less complicated so that it doesn't take one of your reps 10 minutes to answer basic questions about them

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Synchronize setting on different devices

I think it is important to synchronize setting on different devices.
    For example favorite locations, re-connect setting when disconnected, it'd better to make setting changes on website and synchronize all applications installed on different devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add Dogecoin as a payment option

I want to pay anonymously and don't have any easy way to obtain Bitcoin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base