Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow user to specify local company intranet and DNS

When on a work intranet there are often more subnets available locally than just the subnet that the client computer is on. It would be nice to have somewhere to specify:
    1) What are the subnets that are to be reached on the the local network (i.e. not to be pushed across VyprVPN).
    2) What are the DNS domain/s that are to be resolved on the local network (i.e. not sent to the Vypr DNS)
    For (1) there could be a checkbox to select "All private IPv4 space is local". That would make it easy for users who do not…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Malaysian Servers

Hi I need More servers for malysia you have only two, please provide some paid service for country specific servers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. CLEAR Instructions for new users from Giganews

You should pass on that this should be clearly explained on the website on Giganews.

1. For Giganews accounts: Account holders need to logon to VyperVPN with their Giganews account credentials to get the unlimited account they paid for with Platinum or Diamond Giganews upgrades. The only information right now comes from the application at first launch (desktop AND Android) and it says NOTHING about using the Giganews account to get credit for the upgrade. It only prompts the user to create an account. Very confusing. NOT a good user experience!

2. Bandwidth meter: This is displayed on the "free" accounts. If…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Faster disconnects

Speed up log off disconnects and offer added connections on a per connection price

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Different Price Mechanism for Different Countries

I'm a VyprVPN user from Malaysia, and I've been using VyprVPN for just a few weeks. I love this service so much, but for users in Malaysia, we have an issue to subscribe, which is the price.

Please do understand that when we have to convert the fee to our currency from USD, we have to multiply approximately 4.20++ (as I'm replying right now). So if the monthly fee for a Premier account is 10USD, we have to pay about RM40+.

I hope VyprVPN can consider the monthly fee price mechanism for other country than US (like what Google have…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Vpn in smart car?

Have you all discussed a vpn for telematics and infotainment systems in these newer smart vehicles that are becoming more and more connected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cache successful dns resolves

Chinese govt regularly uses dns poisoning to make "jumping the wall" harder. From what I can tell this includes vpn addresses. I have been using manually configured vpn connections with hard coded ip addresses for vypr servers (found using ping) and this often works even when vpn client app fails. What would be good is if vpn app could cache ip addresses from successful connect attempts. When connecting it would try the dns supplied address first, and then if this failed for any reason (and note, cn govt often points their poisoned dns entries to real servers) then it would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create a hardware device like Keezel

I found this VPN device called Keezel yesterday keezel.co but they don't disclose much about who is behind it and what happens to your data.

It would be cool to have VyprVPN device like that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The logo is really frightening...

Would it be possible to change the logo, or give the user the ability to change it?
    I have the weired impression that my computer contains a software that will bite me at some point...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Display connection speed history per server

希望追加機能

1)アンドロイドのアプリと同じく、接続中の速度を表示できるようにしてほしい。

2)接続のプロトコル(カメレオンやPPTPなど)の選択がトップのページでできるようにしてほしい。

3)接続してない時間も含めた各サーバー、各プロトコルごとの接続スピードの履歴を確認できるようにしてほしい。
    例えば…地域ごとの接続スピード履歴を選べば、1週間の24時間の接続スピードが表で見れる等の機能。それを見てつながりやすい時間やサーバーを選ぶ目安にできる。

(Bing translate):

request additional functionality

1) want to can see Android apps as well as the connection speed.

2) connection protocol (Chameleon or PPTP) you can on the top page you want.

3) you want to determine the speed of each server including the time not connected, each protocol stack.
    For instance... In the table sees a connection speed of 24 hours per week if you choose a connection speed history by region, facility. Be able to choose the server and look at it, likely some time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better design and U/X for desktop and mobile phone apps.

Great service, but it lags well behind the better designs of competitors. Take some time and make this app amazing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. [Disconnect] is counter-intuitive

Show me that I am connected. The red [Disconnect] is mis-leading.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Select U.K. Option

Other VPNs allow you to select a U.K. Location manually as this is necessary for some banking apps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More customizable pricing

I would love to see more customizable prices. For example, I am interested in the premium service, but only require VPN on 2 devices. In Canada, $17.49/month is crazy! Because of this, I’ll have to source out another VPN service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Choose a profile for packet prioritization

Hello,
    I have noticed, that I have in online games like CSGO or Battlefield a kind of network lags (enemies are running on the same place for a few seconds or you get set back a few meters ...). I want also be anonymous in online games (Server Logs, etc.). And I think that other gamers want to have the same! So I think that the packets that the game send are not prioritized. I think that all packets have the same priority. Now my idea. It is possible to prefer some packets? Like for online Gaming or Youtube HD…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 13 14 15 17 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base