Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a device that would allow seamless connection to VyprVPN for any device

Create a device that would be able to plug behind any network port that has internet access, then do the connection towards VyprVPN servers of choice and protocol of choice (including Wireguard). Then provide form the second RJ45 port DHCP to the attached IP address received by VyprVPN (could be a private IP and a simple NAT). The device should have at least two 1Gbps RJ45 links.
    This will allow to connect any device and/or network to VyprVPN natively.
    The device would have a one time setup console and be managed by VyprVPN portal.
    I would price such a device…

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Site-to-Site VPN Capability

I would like the ability to connect my Sophos (or any brand) firewall/UTM device to VyprVPN's servers. This would allow me to route all my internet traffic through VyprVPN or split tunnel specific traffic.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cheaper, with limited country choice (choose 3 country for 5$/mo)

10$ is too much, and i don't need 999 countries

Let us please choose a plan for 5$, that will only be available for 3 country of our choice

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add support for FreeNAS 9.3.x

I would like to see VyprVPN for FreeNAS servers added.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. For failed connection, auto connect to favorites

If a selected VPN site does not connect after a number of seconds, automatically cycle through the favorites to get a connection.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Account Management - Client Login - Different Password

Currently there's a single password and login to control an account, and login through a client to use the service.

Taking a scenario where a device is lost, or went to the wrong hands, whoever is controlling the device can also control the account and it's details, including changing ownership, payment method, owner email, etc.

For me it seems a major security risk. I think it's important that account password can be set different than clients login password.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve on "Trouble accessing content (streaming services)" Instructions

I fully understand GoldenFrog's efforts to counteract the VPN’s blockages of streaming service companies, such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc. I particularly use the vyprVPN APP on my Amazon Fire TV stick and it has had its ups and downs in terms of restrictions. 1) Since I have the service with you, I never been able to connect with AMAZON PRIME because I am GEO-BLOCKED and 2) with NETFLIX, sometimes it works and other times it realizes that I have an UNBLOCKER.

I have followed the rough steps of your instructions indicated on the https://support.goldenfrog.online/hc/en-us/articles/205938498-Trouble-accessing-content-streaming-services- web page, but they are…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Roku compatibility

With Roku having so many apps/channels.. Would be a good option

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Google Chrome Extension

Hi Dear VyprVPN Team! It will be very good if you bring in a Google Chrome Extension on your Next Update. With VyprVPN i also use Nord , PureVPN , Safer VPN. They all have Chrome / Firefox Extension & they're proving very good service on their Extension Apps. So as a VyprVPN user, I hope VyprVPN Team will fulfill my wish.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Connect to my home network securely without opening a router port.

Connect to my home network by running a service on my home pc that connects to your service. Then VPN to my house remotely without having to make router adjustments. The service running in my house would make all traffic "solicited" since a connection would be established.
    I want to be able to play my music and watch my videos on my home network by streaming it.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Netflix Italy

Netflix Italy support

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. custom profile only for specific traffic

I wanted to create a profile that only routes traffic for e.g. Facebook and Twitter automatically over the VPN, leaving all other traffic going over the normal connection.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Clearly inform customer of automatic monthly renewal

Make it clearer that one will be charged monthly if not cancelled after first month, as you give the impression it is only a one off monthly payment. no-one reads the terms of use..in the small print, was a bit surprised to have money taken of my account a second month

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. offer 10Gbit/s connection on all vyprvpn servers

It would be interesting to propose a 10Gbit/s connection on all vyprvpn servers to have even faster connections with vyprvpn.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A VyprVPN Chat for PRO members (with OTR support of course)

Everything is in the title, this is a great idea, no ?

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I hope add alipay to pay the vpn

alipay is very popular in china,I like this product,but I have not any payment to pay it .I hope one day .add it .u see .China is big apple

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stats while connected

Make it possible to show various stats while connected. Ping, throughput, etc

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Unblock Port 465 for sending mail

Not able to send email when connected to VyprVPN because of the new port blocking policy to prevent spam. Other services blocking Port 25 allow Ports 587 and 465. Please add 465.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Random rotating assigned IP addresses

Do you realize that increasingly websites are blocking your ip addresses (e.g. Tangerine bank in Canada, and Hilton hotels). If this trend spreads your product will be obsolete. I suggest random assigned numbers of IP addresses. But t his isn't my field so perhaps you will have other ideas.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base