Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability for VyprVPN control panel to inherit hostname from router

All my devices MAC addresses have specific IP addresses (static IP) assigned to them using the "Static DHCP/ARP/IPT" section under "Basic"

Under the menu VyprVPN --> Per Device VPN you have a list of connected devices. Some of the device hostnames are not found.

All of my connected devices have hostnames assigned under the menu Basic --> Static DHCP/ARP/IPT.

It would be great if manually entered hostnames could be inherited from the Basic --> Static DHCP/ARP/IPT section to the VyprVPN --> Per Device VPN hostname section.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Router Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Traffic Priority and more retries

Two ideas: One, be able to configure priority for VPN traffic (ie, set the traffic over the VPN to a higher priority than ordinary traffic). Also, the number of reconnect retries ought to be able to be set to unlimited.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Router Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base