Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Temporarily Suspend account for reasons like going into hospital etc

Temporarily suspend account for reasons like going into hospital etc. There maybe times when an account needs to be suspended temporarily as above, without erasing details of account, and which could be restarted when needed

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Should be affordable to all...

Hello,

Very expensive. Not everyone lives in US or Europe. You should reduce the price for Asian countries like India and China. India has a population of 1.3 bn and 450 mn active internet users and growing.
    I am from India. You are already offering 50% discounts still its very expensive i can happily pay $20 for one year subscription for three simultaneously users one mobile phone, tablet and a PC.

Kindly seriously consider my suggestion. $1 is not equal to other currencies. Google and some developers have understood it and some apps that were sold for 99 cents are…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We need SKYPHR !!!

SKYPHR
    The ultimative new alternative!
    Pragmatic, simple and save!
    Encrypted voice calls and instant messaging to anyone else on SKYPHR!
    By using vyprVPN technology.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add a skrill (financial option)

Please include a financial option skrill. Then most of the country freelancer buy it easily.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sell some stickers and / or fan accessories

I'm a tech-nerd (and a big fan of privacy) and think the VyprVPN logo is pretty cool. I want to buy some (big) stickers, please sell some if possible. I already have some Giganews stickers. :-D Of course other fan accessories would be also cool, e.g. a VyprVPN USB flash drive or a keychain.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. virtuel phone number

I would love even pay extra to have a virtual phone number attached to my vypr subscription i can use to sign in to various programs like twitter, instagram etc besides you would probably be the only VPN provider with that feature. i hate to give out my real phone number

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Support SRG SSR and BlueTV on Switzerland Server

Support Swiss streaming sites - such as
    - SRG SSR channel's live on their websites
    - BlueTV from Swisscom.
    Both these Swiss services are unavailable with your Swiss VPN.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Additional packages

I would like to pick between the products. In my case I want Vyprvpn and giganews but not dump truck.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Xsolla payment processing

Xsolla allows you to actually pay through paypal without having to add a credit card which some people, including me, dont have.

I can not do a payment because paypal says i have to add creditcard information.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 希望增加两步验证功能!

希望增加两步验证功能
    Wants to increase
    two Step verification

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Accept iDeal payments

iDeal is one of the most widely adopted payment methods in The Netherlands. I'm quite sure accepting iDeal payments would increase conversions from The Netherlands.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 7 - 14 - 21 days plan for a competitive price.

Hence the service is really nice and reliable even if free mode used, some business travellers may need a shorter and unlimited service plan. Therefore i would recommend a 1-2-3 weeks package with better prices than competitor VPN services. Purchase in advance at home location and delayed service higly welcomed as well.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Access to live streaming of RTS1 and RTS2 broadcasts

Allow access to live streaming of Swiss television broadcasts.
    Despite the activation of the VPN on the Zurich server, an alert is provided by RTS: "This content cannot be played". This alert is different from the one linked to geolocation when the VPN is not active

Permettre l’accès au streaming des émissions de la télévision suisse en direct.
    Malgré l'activation du VPN sur le serveur de Zurich, une alerte est fournie par RTS : "Ce contenu ne peut pas être joué" . Cette alerte est différente de celle liée à la géolocalisation lorsque le VPN n'est pas actif

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow each user to access specific Digital Ocean servers

We have the three user accounst that allows up to 100 Digital Ocean servers. We use DO firewalls to give and take access to/from developers. If we could assign each user to a specific DO server (IP) then it would be a huge added value.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. connection during a certain period of the day

Implement an options to have the VPN be inactive during certain time periods of the day (say during the night)

This would save battery usage on phone while inactive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. neteller

add neteller as payment method

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add Turkmenistan servers

please add Turkmenistan servers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Password manager

Add a password manager to your suite of offerings

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add support for DIsney + German streaming service

Vyprvpn can activate all German streaming services, only Disney + Germany does not work! If you change this, since you activated the only VPN service that ALL streaming services! This setting does not seem to be difficult, since the provider NordVPN can unlock Disney + Germany and the quality is worse than Vypr VPN

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base