Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Connection Per App

Connection Per App on Windows

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. An exclude feature for Windows 10.

I was looking to Livestream with VyprVPN but every time I disconnect and reconnect with Vypr it basically ends my stream. I was wondering if it was possible for VyprVPN to have an exclude feature for windows. I heard there was one for the Android and MAC application but I would love for one to be on the Windows.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create an option to launch VyprVPN app MINIMIZED TO SYSTEM TRAY at Windows startup

Because it's really annoying to be forced to do it manually at each windows or session startup...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. please i need you to add chinna

please add china server ASAP to do my work through vyper
    it will help me so much
    thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New taskbar icon for windows light theme

When you choose the light theme in windows the icon in the taskbar gets barely visible.
    A border or shadow around the icon would be helpful to differentiate it from the (also) white background.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello, I hope Windows can also support VPN for standalone programs

I hope that the Windows system can also support independent programs to load VPN. Similar to Android. Because I am a Chinese user, I cannot use some Chinese programs after loading the VPN. I can only turn on the VPN for a while, and then turn off the VPN for a while. Very troublesome

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Leak in Windows and Web Browser

It seems that in Windows as well as browsers present data leaks despite the fact of using a VPN.

Some specialized sites suggest that you need to "correct" certain values in the browser and change certain values in the Windows registry.

Are you informed about this?

Why not, integrate in your future updates is corrective?

Why am I saying this?
    Explanation:

What is an IP address leak ?
    IP leakage occurs when your VPN fails to mask your real IP address with one of its own, making it accessible to all prying eyes to see. In other words, the VPN…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add back L2TP encryption

Skype Out functionality (http://www.vodburner.com/skypeout) blocks and then bans your id for a period of time (2-12 hours) for the use of either Chameleon and OpenVPN encryption, with only L2TP encryption allowing the users through.

The current version of the client has removed this protocol, so this leaves users unable to use Skype out functionality without protection. Return this encryption standard to the list of protocols that may be selected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add temporary custom firewall block for the network

Currently I can’t access my routers login info, but I thought the idea of being able to add temporary custom firewall blocks would be neat. Such as web addresses and ip’s.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. VyprVPN scripts

Idea: add a scripting language that allows users to modify the vyprvpn client behavior with a easy way to load/unload scripts from the ui. In my mind cpp would be the best language to use for this.
    Ideas for what the api could have:
    - Packet manipulation

- Packet delay

- Packet throttling
    - Packet loss
    - Packet chocking
    - Packet dropping
    - Reading / Changing packet content
    - Everything else that a good proxy server would have

• Filters on ones above ^

• Packet detection, reading and selection

• Packet selection on arrival/recieving port and/or ip

• Packet selection if sent by…
    6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. IKEv2 for Windows App

Please add IKEv2 in the Windows and MacOS, and Android apps as a protocol option. Right now the IKEv2 is available only for manual connections.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Buttons in vyprvpn

Hello, I would like to have the following improvements for an easier handling on the "Show vyprvpn":
    - Kill button like included in iMac
    - A button for changing the protocol
    - A small menue with 4 favourite locations and the fastest server to select

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Connection Per App on win10

You should add the "Connection Per App" function on win10, just like the Mac have.
    It is very convenience to have this feature.

630 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add two buttons in the VPN Menu like in Apple iMac

Add two buttons in the VPN Menu like in Apple iMac for VPN Protocol and Kill Switch

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automatic switching of VPN and common network functions

For a website that supports Chinese, VyprVPN has become friendly enough, but I still find some functions to be promoted during use. If there is an automatic switchover, the function of the VPN line and the ordinary line will be fine! Use a browser to visit a foreign website or play a foreign game. It automatically switches VPN. If you visit your home site or play your own game, switch to offline-VPN automatically! That's a really good idea! Isn't it?
    对于一个支持中文的网站来说,VyprVPN已经显得足够友好了,但是我在使用过程中,仍然发现了一些有待提升的功能。如果有一个自动切换VPN线路和普通线路的功能就好了!用浏览器访问国外的网站亦或玩国外的游戏它就自动切换VPN。如果浏览本国网站或者玩本国游戏就自动切换成offline-VPN!这真是个不错的想法!不是吗?

494 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 64 bit version VyprVPN for WINDOWS

64 bit version VyprVPN for WINDOWS

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add bandwidth measure along with ping response to server location windows

Choosing a server based on bandwidth instead of ping response or server location is a priority for many users

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auto disconnect when shutting down PC.

I experience connection errors when starting up my computer if I don't disconnect Vper before shut down. If It could automatically disconnect during Windows shut down, that would solve the problem. It reconnects just fine on start up.

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Block Malicious Websites and Malware/Ads on Windows

VyperVN Beta for Mac has this feature as do a number of other VPN's.

Wondering why it's not enabled on Windows? I expect cross platform consistency.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base