Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Amazon Prime Video France

Please allow VyprVPN to defeat Amazon Prime Video FRANCE's VPN blocking. Currently it identifies connection is through a VPN and ask to disconnect the VPN....

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Residential IP Address

Add an option to get a Residential IP address to bypass services that block access if your VPN IP is tied to an ASN that is identified as a VPN provider.

Some sites that block access by looking up ASN info are Disney+ and more recently Netflix. Also some games do this too like Minecraft Servers, and some Battlefield Servers.

Having a Residential IP address would make your IP address while connected to VyprVPN look like it is coming from a normal house and not a VPN Server. This way, Sites, Services and Games would have no idea you were…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Support SSport Plus on the Turkey server

please can you fix it so i can access SSport Plus on the Turkey server

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Custom Sounds like in 1DM+

Although this is already said / requested.
    Here is my best wish / solution to the i want custom aounds system : just look at 1dm+ :
    I add a Screenshot & to make it best :
    Vibrate in Intervalls like Samsung offers it. Not only Time like in 1dm+

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Custom Sounds like in 1DM+

Although this is already said / requested.
    Here is my best wish / solution to the i want custom aounds system : just look at 1dm+ :
    I add a Screenshot & to make it best :
    Vibrate in Intervalls like Samsung offers it. Not only Time like in 1dm+

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. HTTP web API to serve list of servers

Have a publicly exposed web HTTP API to serve the list of your servers in a formatted way such as JSON. In the laziest case, you can just serve a static JSON file from your reverse proxy.

This would be similar to https://api.mullvad.net/www/relays/all/ and would ideally serve both OpenVPN and Wireguard server information.

I need this to implement a better server information updating mechanism in my project https://github.com/qdm12/gluetun (with 100,000s of users), since for now it just downloads and extracts one of your OpenVPN zip file from 2020.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dark Web Monitoring

My idea is that VyprVPN adds Dark Web Monitoring so you buy VyprVPN or the Dark Web Monitoring add on .it Depends if VyprVPN want to include it in the Price but you login to the Dashboard and Dark Web Monitoring would be the option so you may ask what is Dark Web Monitoring. Dark Web Monitoring If someone has managed to steal your Social Security number or other identifying information, they may try to sell it on the dark web to someone who wants to use it to commit fraud. Dark web monitoring can help you keep your identity…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add physical servers in the same location as all virtual servers

Sometimes virtual servers simply do not work well, and they are especially slow for a person in the region trying to use them. It would make more sense to label all virtual servers from where they are physically located, and add more servers physically located in different places. (for example, in India)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support VOIP service "VOIPo"

Support VOIP service "VOIPo"

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tor / Onion over VPN

A direct encrypted routed tunnel connection via VyprVPN to the TOR / Onion network would be great, like NordVPN already has!

https://nordvpn.com/features/onion-over-vpn/

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Support SBS OnDemand Australia

I try to log into this national Australian TV station's offerings but can never access it for, although i am a signed up member of sbs, their transmitters easily detect that I am a VPN subscriber and on that basis, sbs TV denies me entry.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support ABC iView Australia

I cannot connect to this excellent Australian TV station., the national broadcaster. Can it be added to the wishlist? I downloaded the very latest copy of Vypr but it stilll does NOT let me access content. The abc seems to know I'm trying to access it via a VPN and therefore warns me "not available to view outside Australia"

iview.abc.net.au

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pay with direct bank transfer

pay with instant bank transfer

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Wireguard configuration for travel routers

I would like to see VyprVPN provide a Wireguard configuration (similar to OpenVPN) that can be used on travel routers like the GL.iNet Beryl (GL-MT1300). Using a VPN on a travel router is an excellent way to secure one’s internet connection when traveling, and devices like the Beryl, are popular and already compatible with a wide range of other VPN companies. It would be a very smart move (business wise) to create a Wireguard configuration file for use on travel routers.

179 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Netflix Italy

Netflix Italy support

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Upgrade the Chameleon protocol to use WireGuard over OpenVPN

According to the article https://support.vyprvpn.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038081831-What-is-Chameleon-, the chameleon protocol is based on OpenVPN. Could it be rebased on WireGuard instead to keep it lightweight and use of the faster speed?

166 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add support for Bluestacks (Android Emulator)

Unfortunately the app from Play Store doesn't work entirely and I had problems accessing geoblocked content.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add michigan lansing server

add michigan severs

77 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base