Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do you guys have a plan to have a VyprVPN server in Bangkok, Thailand?

Do you guys have a plan to have a VyprVPN server in Bangkok?

It would be great.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/new-vpn-server-cluster-in-thailand

We just launched a new VyprVPN server cluster in Bangkok, Thailand!

The new server cluster is available for all VyprVPN protocols, including PPTP, L2TP/IPsec, and OpenVPN.

How to Access the Thailand Server Cluster:

VyprVPN Desktop – If you use VyprVPN Desktop, the new server cluster will automatically be available when you choose your server location.

VyprVPN Mobile – If you use VyprVPN Mobile, simply log out of the app and log back in to enable Thailand as an option.

Manual Setup – If you manually set up VyprVPN on your operating system, you can update your VyprVPN hostname to: th1.vpn.goldenfrog.com

2. Iceland

What about adding a Icelandic cluster?

They seem to have very sensible anti-censorship & Internet privacy laws.

207 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You spoke and we listened! We just launched a new VyprVPN server cluster in Reykjavík, Iceland!

he new server cluster is available for all VyprVPN protocols, including PPTP, L2TP/IPsec, and OpenVPN.

How to Access the Iceland Server Cluster:

VyprVPN Desktop – If you use VyprVPN Desktop, the new server cluster will automatically be available when you choose your server location.

VyprVPN Mobile – If you use VyprVPN Mobile, simply log out of the app and log back in to enable the Iceland as an option.

Manual Setup – If you manually set up VyprVPN on your operating system, you can update your VyprVPN hostname to: is1.vpn.goldenfrog.com

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/new-vpn-server-cluster-in-iceland

3. i need a server in Andorra

i need a server in. ANDORRA

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Diamond members getting 2 concurrent connections

Allowing diamond members to have up to 2 active VPN connections running concurrently from different devices.

181 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yet again, South America ignored

No servers in South America, therefore slower speeds. In such a dinamic economic region.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Multiple Devices Supported at once on your VPN network

Hello, I really like your website and the VPN product advertised on your site. It looks great and I love you own your own servers. Unfortunately I am looking for something with multiple device support at once, like DD-WRT though a router. I see you only have that for one device at a time. An whole home VPN service with a yearly discount would be nice. I hope that might be in the works in the near future?
    Thank You!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Router Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Visability

I would like to have visable the connection status in the adress bar: like the showing of the ip adress on goldenfrog: VyperVPN 111.111.22.111

On top of that I would like several options of making the connection status visable: maybe a gadget on my screen that's green or red, where I can choose the size, shape and transparency

And I would like to have a connection blocker: If the secure connection is interupted VyperVPN reconnects, but during that time the normal connection is open and visible to others?

Thank you.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. VyprVPN: Allow OpenVPN as a free option for Giganews customers

OpenVPN is the new standard in secure protocol for any VPN service. It doesn't make sense to charge extra for this service. It should be included in the base price.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Additional packages

I would like to pick between the products. In my case I want Vyprvpn and giganews but not dump truck.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sky TV and VPN

I am in Spain and, even though the VPN via London works for the majority of UK catchup TV services, it does not work for Sky Go or the Sky box. I am guessing that Sky somehow block the IP range. A solution to this would be great.

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Suggestions for iOS app

1.) The ability to change servers without a profile reinstall every time.

2.) The ability to use OpenVPN in the Vypr app instead of manual setup using the app store OpenVPN app.

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As part of the 2.1 release, users can change servers without a profile reinstall.

OpenVPN support is limited by Apple. Please help us by asking Apple to allow OpenVPN support for VyprVPN.

Our Android app supports OpenVPN and our new Chameleon technology to defeat VPN blocking and speed throttling.

13. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Italy VPN

VPN server in Italy

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Android auto-reconnect when disconnected

Can you please add a functionnality which permit to reconnect automatically when the connection is lost on Android ?

127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Greek server

There are more than 12 million Greek Americans in the US, it would be great if we are able to get a Greek IP to watch some Greek shows and news. We have been using a provider now but they are very slow and unable to watch anything most of the time,

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Paypal

I'm having additional fees from my Bank because I'm from France. Adding the possibility to pay via Paypal would solve this problem.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Vyprvpn app for Thecus Nas

Vyprvpn app for Thecus Nas.
    For the n5200pro and better.
    This would be great

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Vyprvpn with fritzbox Hardware

Vyprvpn directly use with Fritzbox Hardware.
    Router Hardware -> www.avm.de

203 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Router Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. VyprVPN server cluster in Finland

A VyprVPN server cluster in Finland would be a great addition to your offerings.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We added Finland as a VyprVPN server location. Thanks for the feedback and votes!

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/new-vpn-server-cluster-in-finland

How to Access the Finland VPN Server Cluster:

VyprVPN Mobile – If you use VyprVPN Mobile, simply log out of the app and log back in to enable Finland as an option.

Manual Setup – If you manually set up VyprVPN on your operating system, you can update your VyprVPN hostname to: fi1.vpn.goldenfrog.com

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base