Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Whitelist

Please implement a whitelist that is easy to add and maintain.

Some sites do not function well with VPN proxy (instagram), or the end user may not want to have their location and IP address hidden. Having a whitelist would make using VyprVPN in an "ALWAYS ON" configuration more acceptable among users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Chrome Proxy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hbo Max Nordic Countries

Hello can you add native support for HBO Max in Nordic countries like Sweden, Norway it was released in those markets today thanks in advance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Control Business Account via API

I would like to be able to add/remove my business users via API to be able to automate provisioning and deprovisioning activities.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - VyprVPN for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fingerprints to enter instead of passwords would be a pleasant way to log in please

I have fingerprint to enter on so many apps,, it would be a great feature for my iPhone. Thank you for my vpn's they are working beaut
    ifull.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Turkey is missing Chrome Extension

I'm using VyprVPN Desktop. I'd like to browse only a website through Turkey server. Please add Turkey to the Chrome Extension so i can browse only the websites i want to browse through vpn. Thank you! I hope you'll add it soon!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Chrome Proxy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Choose a profile for packet prioritization

Hello,
    I have noticed, that I have in online games like CSGO or Battlefield a kind of network lags (enemies are running on the same place for a few seconds or you get set back a few meters ...). I want also be anonymous in online games (Server Logs, etc.). And I think that other gamers want to have the same! So I think that the packets that the game send are not prioritized. I think that all packets have the same priority. Now my idea. It is possible to prefer some packets? Like for online Gaming or Youtube HD…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 74 75 76 78 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base