Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multihop service

allow the use of two or more vpn sites

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. possibility to use tor on top of vypr

would like to establish vypr vpn, then tor network. cheers!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. VyprVPN not working in IOS 8 beta 5 on iPad2

It seems that the App is working in the background, but the window to choose the server and connect does not open/crash.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. am a member of a TV channels provider in Portugal. The name is MEOGO a company of PT holding. But i live in Macau, outside of Portugal. Whe

Hi,
    I am a member of a TV channels provider in Portugal. The name is MEOGO a company of PT holding. But i live in Macau, outside of Portugal. When i access to MEOGO, it tells me that i am outside of Portugal and block my access. Throught your services i get access to a Portuguese VPN server, but my connection to MEOGO doesn t work. Could you help me? Thanks a lot, Lopes Morgado

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like the ability to choose the VPN server location that I connect to from first login after installing the app.

I frequently have problems on iPhone 4S in that it doesn't work well with the VyprVPN app. Sometimes I have to remove the profile if I connect to a server location that isn't working. I recently have found that when I reinstall a profile I connect to a default location. If this location has issues I am stuck. I would like to be able to login to the app and choose the location from first install. If this location doesn't work, I would like a timeout feature to allow me to pick another location. At the minute I haven't been…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base