Go to goldenfrog.com

Please tell us your feature request....

Connecting from China

As all are aware, connecting from China could and always is a TOUGH TASK and a lot of our time is wasted in searching for the possible connecting country server. Can you add a feature (specially for those in China) to automatically search the available connections and connect thru one of them. Of course you can make this choice as optional.

I am sure it will be a great help for those users who are using this app from China, iOs or android or windows or any other platform.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    bcexim@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

because China upgrade the internet firewall a few days ago, we can connect vyprVPN server easily before this upgrade, but now the connection become more and more unstable, almost drives me crazy....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not quite sure if I fully understand what your idea is, but if your saying that you want to bypass the wall of China, you can turn on the chameleon option and that SHOULD bypass the wall of China's blocking system.

If that's not what your saying, I apologise about my mis-understanding.

Kind regards,
        Connor.

(Please note that I am a normal customer of VyprVPN, and I am NOT a developer and I DON'T have anything to do with the staff team and/or the decisions of what is added to VyprVPN.)

Feedback and Knowledge Base