Go to goldenfrog.com

Please tell us your feature request....

Add Connection Per App on win10

You should add the "Connection Per App" function on win10, just like the Mac have.
It is very convenience to have this feature.

473 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Troy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Maddeen k3rn3l-p4n1c commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just implement this feature or finally get all the streaming services working!!
        No Netflix, No Amazon, No Sky - any of those providers recordnize your vpn (and yes - also with chameleon protocol) and keeps me blocking. very frustrating. And switching browsers for using different things is non sense

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a function which can be used to connect accurate software rather than all software in windows,sometimes I want only one to connect vpn

I can choose using VPN to connect or not for each application on the VyprVPN for Mac. But when I come to use the VyprVPN for Windows, I couldn't find this feature anywhere.
        It will be very good if you add this feature to Windows, cuz it's very unconvenient for me when I work on my Windows.

• Greg T. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have two apps that function opposite of each other depending on whether the VPN is on or not. They work together for my work. So it's difficult when one App functions well with the VPN off, and the second app runs terrible. But they reverse their stability/functionality when the VPN is turned on.

No idea why they discriminate win users. After all, there are much much more of them.

• Yvo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely also make a negative - don't connect for app xyz!

Feedback and Knowledge Base