Go to goldenfrog.com

Please tell us your feature request....

Improve on "Trouble accessing content (streaming services)" Instructions

I fully understand GoldenFrog's efforts to counteract the VPN’s blockages of streaming service companies, such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc. I particularly use the vyprVPN APP on my Amazon Fire TV stick and it has had its ups and downs in terms of restrictions. 1) Since I have the service with you, I never been able to connect with AMAZON PRIME because I am GEO-BLOCKED and 2) with NETFLIX, sometimes it works and other times it realizes that I have an UNBLOCKER.

I have followed the rough steps of your instructions indicated on the https://support.goldenfrog.online/hc/en-us/articles/205938498-Trouble-accessing-content-streaming-services- web page, but they are very general and basically it is aimed for PC or Android devices such cell phones and tablets. It would be a good idea that YOU DIVERSIFY those instructions for the different types of devices, since THERE ARE NO SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS for the users of FIRE TV / FIRESTICK, CHROMECAST or SmarTV’s, which should be THE MAJOR MAJORITY. The instructions for Android on that page, are not valid for the above devices, or worse, are not valid for ROUTERS

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
nnyerges shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google