Go to goldenfrog.com

Please tell us your feature request....

Online Gaming with VyprVPN

I can't play Battlefield 4 (and many other games) online* with London, Dublin or Iceland IP addresses. I think there are some blocked ports, but I'm not sure... It works with Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt and many other VyprVPN locations. Can you please fix this? Thanks.

And it would be very nice if you optimize your VPN network for online players, if possible. Better ping times from Asia in general and especially from New Zealand (because of the time zones) would be great.

* -> online = multiplayer gaming with other players around the world

205 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

atm I have a vpn service and a gaming vpn service surely there has to be a better way and cheaper i mean im happy to pay more to either service to combine. Things that vyper doesnt do tcp no delay, chained servers and the gaming data centres in the us are all pretty localised austin atlanta sanjose ny just saying

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue, not for BF4 but VPn in general, works in nearly all locations but London, Dublin, Iceland will not work.

• Callahan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can also confirm it does not work from some locations (BF4). Gamers can play new games earlier with a New Zealand IP address.

Feedback and Knowledge Base