Go to goldenfrog.com

Please tell us your feature request....

Accept Bitcoin as payment method

Why aren't you guys accepting Bitcoin as payment method?

247 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's sad you don't accept bitcoin, not everybody got access to your payments plans.. You need to really work on accepting bitcoin

• Zofi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lack of Bitcoin support is the only reason that stops me from using the service. I am uncomfortable using 'internet privacy solution' that requires to know bank account info and home address.

• j commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are other vpn providers that accept bitcoin why not vypr?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no point tonf use goldenfrog as a secure and anonymus service if you need to put credit card to be able to use it... bitcoins should be in the shortest list...

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been 2 years since this has been requested. Many many VPNs (and online net companies) take Bitcoin. I too want to pay in Bitcoin. Please tell us Bitcoin will be a payment method within weeks.

• Asheesh Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like this Vyprvpn because I have used it before and is working very well I never regret using its

• Asheesh Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello good day please i want to purchase VyprVPN and I want to make a payment with Bitcoin please help me for that please consider this request thank you

• Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If your company focus is on security... how the hell are you not starting with security in payments?

• Steven Wilkinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bitcoin is a highly secure, global currency and since the products and services Golden Frog offers have a worldwide audience, accepting Bitcoin would give you a great opportunity to expand your operation into a growing $1 billion+ global market, reduce your payment processing fees and support a decentralized, open source financial system. Bitcoin works just like credit card processing, except there are no setup fees, no monthly fees, or hidden charges. There are no chargebacks with Bitcoin so as soon as you receive payment, you are able to release the product or service without worry of fraud. I am the founder of Austin Bitcoin and would love the opportunity to help Golden Frog integrate Bitcoin into their payment processes for VyprVPN and Dump Truck so I can start using them again. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base