Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nat Firewall - enabled - disable on induvidual base

I like to enable Vyprvpn - NAT Firewall on induvidual base.
    I have my own firewall on my server and workstations but want to enable it on my mobiles and tablets.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Root block non-enrypted traffic until reconnected

Root block non-enrypted traffic until reconnected or Tasker integration for the VyprVPN Android App.
    I have to frequently switch between mutlible Wifis and Mobile Networks with my Android Phone.
    The problem then is, that the App doesn't always reconnect correctly and the status in my Notification bar doesn't show the real state...wich is almost always not connected. (This happens even though I have all the Auto-reconnect Options enabled)
    I think it would be nice for users with rooted phones to have either a Root Mode, an Xposed Framework Module or Tasker integration, so I can work around this problem.
    Right…

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be great, to be able to set the vpn connection type (PPTP) from inside the app?

Otherwise I cant use the app for vpn connections from my nexus 4 device, since it seems that PPTP is the only type working.

117 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you make the Android application auto connect like the ios apps do?

The ios applications automatically connect when there is a network connection. Can you make the Android app do the same thing?

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. new tasker plugin

How about a plugin for tasker that allows for connecting and disconnecting to various servers, and reports on the connection state of the vpn?

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. hello. there is no display in landscape mode for tablets. it would be much better. thank you

hello. there is no display in landscape mode for tablets. it would be much better. thank you

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Connect at phone start

Add a functionality of connect when the phone start.. In order to be always connected to vyprvpn

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On Demand functionality for Android

I use VyprVPN Android. It is a real battery drainer. It is my understanding that the iPhone app automatically connects when needed and disconnects when not. Need this 'on demand' feature for the Android app.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. needs an Exit option

There is no exit option in the Android app. An exit option in the menu would be welcome instead of having to kill the app

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please update to the 1.1 release – the back button will now take you out of the app. There was a bug in that navigation pattern in the 1.0 release. If you want to log out that is available from the setting screen. So, there should be no need to kill the app. If I am missing the case you are experiencing, just let me know.

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base