Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Possible to add in a VPN server in Singapore (Starhub)

Hi

Possible to add in a VPN server in Singapore (Starhub)?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. VPN Location Cluster in the Middle East or North Africa

VyprVPN is in my opinion THE best VPN service in the world. Me and my colleagues in other organizations use it for work all the time, and its reliability and speed are the best in the business. Unfortunately some of my friends have had to go with other services because of the lack of a Middle East or North Africa location cluster. There isn't even one! Dubai, the UAE, Qatar, and countless other Middle Eastern and North African countries are becoming economic and financial centres that hold tremendous opportunities in the professional and business world. Please consider adding a cluster…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. VPN Cluster in India

With roughly 1.2 billion people, India is the world’s largest democracy and second largest country by population. A VyprVPN-Server-Cluster here would be nice. ;-)

308 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We need a cluster in Latin America.

Mexico, Argentina, Chile, or elsewhere in South or Central America, or the Caribbean.

125 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. VyprVPN server in the Israel?

Hi guys,

Is there any chance Golden Frog could add a VyprVPN
    server in Israel? It would allow me to trade currencies from there. I would appreciate it tremendously.

Thanks for a great work so far,

Ron

275 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NYC server

Please setup a server in NYC. NYC is the largest concentrated city in the USA. It's crazy to VPN via Washington.
    I have a 100 Mb/s connection but can only access the internet at around 20 Mb/s depending on time of day.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. VyprVPN server in Taiwan

A VPN server in Taiwan would be great!

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. VyprVPN-Location: Argentina

+ 32 VyprVPN-Servers around the world - but not one on the South American continent yet... :-( I want to suggest Argentina as a location because it's very in the south of this continent.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sky TV and VPN

I am in Spain and, even though the VPN via London works for the majority of UK catchup TV services, it does not work for Sky Go or the Sky box. I am guessing that Sky somehow block the IP range. A solution to this would be great.

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/new-vpn-server-location-in-new-york

August 5, 2014

VyprVPN server now available for New York!

We added a new VyprVPN server location in New York, New York, USA! This is our 5th server location in the United States.

You can connect to any VyprVPN server without restrictions on data transfer or server switching. We offer unlimited switching between server locations and have over 200,000 IP addresses so server connections are always available.

VyprVPN New York

How to Access the New York Server location:

VyprVPN Desktop – If you use VyprVPN Desktop App, the new server location will automatically be available when you choose your server location.

VyprVPN Mobile – If you use VyprVPN Mobile App, simply log out of the app and log back in to enable New York as an option.

Manual Setup – If you manually set up VyprVPN on your operating system, you can update your VyprVPN hostname to: us5.vpn.goldenfrog.com

11. Servers in NY, Rio & Mexico City needed.

Please add servers in NYC, Rio, and Mexico City. Reason - so that Netflix customers could switch to any of the 10 or more countries in which Netflix operates, because each country/location has (some) different movies.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New Zealand

Get a server in New Zealand !

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We added a new VyprVPN server cluster in Auckland, New Zealand!

The new server cluster is available for all VyprVPN protocols, including PPTP, L2TP/IPsec, and OpenVPN.

How to Access the New Zealand Server Cluster:

VyprVPN Desktop – If you use VyprVPN Desktop, the new server cluster will automatically be available when you choose your server location.

VyprVPN Mobile – If you use VyprVPN Mobile, simply log out of the app and log back in to enable New Zealand as an option.

Manual Setup – If you manually set up VyprVPN on your operating system, you can update your VyprVPN hostname to: nz1.vpn.goldenfrog.com

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/new-vpn-server-cluster-in-new-zealand

13. 33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Midwest

How about a server in Chicago, Milwaukee or Minneapolis? You've got the whole US covered except for the midwest!

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More VyprVPN U.S. Servers

I really enjoy the VyprVPN service. Would love to see more U.S. servers, particularly from NY and Chicago.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add an evident button for choose the options of servers by country. IIn the beta is only the country USA and no Washington, Miami, Texas, et

I used the Texas IP the last time before change to Beta, and now I dont know how to change to other city as Miami, LA, texas, etc.

You have to add an evident button where choose the city, and no just country as "server".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. vpn server in brazil

would be nice to have access to VPN servers in Brazil

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Italy VPN

VPN server in Italy

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I really enjoy the vyprvpn service, but I would like to suggest to add a VPN server in Portugal. This would diversify your European position

I really enjoy the vyprvpn service,
    but I would like to suggest to add a VPN server in Portugal. This would
    diversify your European position.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base