Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize user name, not email.

For the sake of anonymous users, login name should not be email address.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chromebook

Golden Frog Beta for CHROMEBOOKS please

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. sub-accounts

Since premier can have up to 3 simultaneous connections, main users should be allowed to create 2 more sub-accounts to share with family members.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have pricing plans less complicated so that it doesn't take one of your reps 10 minutes to answer basic questions about them

Have pricing plans less complicated so that it doesn't take one of your reps 10 minutes to answer basic questions about them

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Speed Graph Change

Change the colors on the Speed Graph - Green for Connected and Red for disconnected.
    Based on Green = Go, Red = Stop.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Simple public DNS servers matching your vpn server regions

Add public DNS servers to match you vpn servers in different regions. This would assist lots of customers who don't necessar need encryption or can't add vpn setting to there router uk sky customers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. VYRP IP Not Found ... Reconnect

Sometimes VyprVpn says it is connected but apps are not online. When this happens, it says it is getting the VyprVpn IP but fails to do so. If I disconnect and reconnect to another server then it usually is okay.
    It would be nice if after 10-15 seconds without determining the IP, the reconnect would be done automatically.
    Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. hotspot

Idea is to create hotspot secure wifi point by granting multiple randomized IPs via one connection line by 4G LTE mobile.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Automatically find protocol that is not blocked.

I would like to use VyprVPN on WiFi hot-spots without having to try different protocols until one allows secure internet access.

Often, on WiFi hot-spots, some protocols do not allow internet traffic while connected, but others do. I want to do less configuration to find the protocol that works for that network.

The feature would be an option to automatically, from most secure protocol to least secure protocol, find which protocol allows network traffic (i.e. is not "blocked").

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hotkeys on VYPRVPN would save a lot of time

Hotkeys to start app, connect to locations, disconnect, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please introduce quarterly and half yearly concessional subscription rates, plls

Hi, other VPN service providers do have concessional rates for 3 and 6 months subscription periods, please do consider my request as offering a one month or 12 month subscription period is too rigid and can turn away potential subscribers as committing to one year subscription at a time - to take advantage of the concessional rate - is bit difficult. Kindly look into this suggestion. Thanks. Venkat, New Delhi, india

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Account status notifications in app

Notifications in app of account status changes such as payment lapses or any other type of account suspension.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Zero encryption settings for VPN Protocols

When privacy is not needed and the overhead is undesirable this would be a great option. This would be a great option to avoid location based blocking for sites delivering streaming content. It would also be useful for sites that provide encryption, but are blocked by location. This would keep traffic from being double encrypted.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to disconnect with or without kill switch

Sometimes it is necessary to disconnect from the VPN without activating the kill switch. At present, one must alter the configuration options to accomplish this. Having another button labeled, perhaps, Disconnect without Kill would be a very convenient feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have 2 VPN connections running at the same time on the same connection.

At the moment I login to a vpn server and every once in a while it disconnects from the server. When it disconnects I have the kill switch on and have no internet.

Would it be technically possible for a user to have 2 vpn connections running at the same time on the same internet connection, so if 1 of them disconnects you still have un-interrupted access to the internet via the 2nd connection as a backup in-case the first one goes down?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. VyprVPN profiles

I often switch between different protocols and server locations depending on what it is I am doing.

It would be nice if I could save 'favourite' configurations which I could quickly switch between from a menu option, or similar to how your favourite servers selection works.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding Local Routes

I have a script that I run while at the office to add routes to local services. The local DNS settings in the client are great - but it would be nice to be able to say "these are local routes " in the client and also to change the metric of the default route, etc. Currently after I connect, I run a script like this:

route add 10.0.0.0/8 10.90.46.1
    route change 0.0.0.0 mask 0.0.0.0 10.90.46.1 metric 200

(plus others) VPN works great and gets me around the corp proxy servers.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Map showing IP address location

Add a button that on demand pops up a map showing IP address location info similar to this http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. NAT Firewall On/Off

In app toggle function to Enable/Disable the NAT Firewall (without having to login to a Webportal to enabel/disable as some cloud based and app based services refuse to connect through the NAT Firewall when it is Enabled.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base