Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A VyprVPN Chat for PRO members (with OTR support of course)

Everything is in the title, this is a great idea, no ?

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. better directions...

better directions--written by a much less skilled person. My opinion, part of the time, is that the person writing about them on giganews is so far above me, that he seems to be speaking in code.
    The rest of the time I thing it is written by someone in Marketing, who doesn't understand much more than I do.

I think I need what golden frog has to offer. Even if I have to pay for it. But I don't know if what I am wanting to do is in the scope of golden frog, and really do not know how…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Raise the speed cap in LA/DC

DC and LA are capped around 2.5MB. It would be nice to see them raised to match TX.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to disconnect VyprVPN connections using Desktop/Mobile apps

Since we cannot connect with multiple devices, add in VyprVPN application the ability to disconnect with other devices.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Require Confirmation Email for Account Details Change

I consider the process of contacting customer support to report that an account has been "stolen" too cumbersome. Why not set up the system so that when any account details are changed, a confirmation link will be sent to the registered email address. A user will then have to click on the confirmation link for the new account details to be effected.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Choose a profile for packet prioritization

Hello,
    I have noticed, that I have in online games like CSGO or Battlefield a kind of network lags (enemies are running on the same place for a few seconds or you get set back a few meters ...). I want also be anonymous in online games (Server Logs, etc.). And I think that other gamers want to have the same! So I think that the packets that the game send are not prioritized. I think that all packets have the same priority. Now my idea. It is possible to prefer some packets? Like for online Gaming or Youtube HD…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base