Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. recommend best servers for china

since china is a special case , it would be nice if you recoomend servers that are best suit for china

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multi-Hop VPN, Double VPN Connection

i like the idea that allows a connection over two servers in row.

378 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ddos protection

I have a disturbed neighbor who gets his kicks by attacking my network which makes me stop what I'm doing to reset the router and my eeros. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Perfect Forward Secrecy

From my understanding VyprVPN does not have Perfect Forward Secrecy in it's OpenVPN or Chameleon encryptions. That is now a must.

116 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. UDP port 53

Hi good day! Im suggesting to add udp port 53 on your protocol, it is very useful for us :) thanks

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. IP cycling

Cycle threw different IP address after certain periods of time

167 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Apple TV 4th. Generation Support

Request for developing an Apple TV 4th. Generation application which is made available through the tvOS app store.

151 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. better auto renew policy?

I dislike 'auto renew' billing after a year as this is ALWAYS more expensive than online deals that you can get with one mouse click. Currently you can get Vypr basic for $45 a year on a three month free deal but auto renew is $60. Why not offer the 'option' of 'renew on best deal available' on account settings - by the way not having an easy to find link on accounts to cancel auto renew is annoying. I think it would be good business, more renewals, if you offered existing loyal customers the same cheap deal as new…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to pass VPN traffic through local proxy.

I use a local VPN type advertisement filtering application, but I can not use it with VyprVPN.
    If you can specify proxy with VyprVPN application, you can use it together.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Xbox One S vpn app

Please develop an vpn app for xbox one s. The existing 2 meathods are not useful and consumes a lot of electricity and undesirable.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. intelligent VPN

Hi, I used to use an intelligent VPN in China, which can recognize which net pages need through VPN, and other net pages remain through native network. This intelligent VPN demonstrates an impressive net speed, and I needn't turn on and off VPN all the time and make my work simpler.
    Besides, I want add another option to give us a choice that whether all application through VPN or only browser use VPN.
    If we can set which application need VPN is the best situation.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Shadowsocks

Hi.

Due to a surge of clients from China, I think it's more efficient for users there to implement a filtering feature (URL or IP based) much like in Shadowsocks. Per app based connection is good (on Android only) but if for example my browser (Android & PC) is connected to the VPN which is located outside China, it would be very slow to access local Chinese sites.

Thank you.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add "DAYS LEFT: 247" notice on the VyprVpn dashboard.

Please add "DAYS LEFT: 247" notice on the VyprVpn dashboard for the convenience of NOT having to 1. login 2. fish around in your account for the renewal date.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Random rotating assigned IP addresses

Do you realize that increasingly websites are blocking your ip addresses (e.g. Tangerine bank in Canada, and Hilton hotels). If this trend spreads your product will be obsolete. I suggest random assigned numbers of IP addresses. But t his isn't my field so perhaps you will have other ideas.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Start App after VyprVPN Connects

The ability to execute an application once VyprVPN app is verified running and VPN connection established.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unblock Port 465 for sending mail

Not able to send email when connected to VyprVPN because of the new port blocking policy to prevent spam. Other services blocking Port 25 allow Ports 587 and 465. Please add 465.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make the connection process faster

Please have a check a VPN provider called *** VPN they can active VPN instantly, which VyprVPN need 3-5 seconds. Please have a check why they connect that fast. I hope VyprVPN can do the same thing.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Application Bandwidth Monitoring

When using "Connection Per App" feature, it would be great to be able to see a breakdown of what app is using how much upload/download bandwidth. Not simply overall use. It also serves as a way to check that an application is using the VPN properly.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide account option for email re plans and billing

I was surprised to learn my plan renewed. The only way I learned was by a credit card alert of a new charge. I would like an option to (1) receive notices of change in plan structure [I never received email re changes announced in Feb 2017] and (2) to receive invoice by email to simplify my expense reporting.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base