Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add OpenVPN for GigaNews customers

The options currently included, PPTP/IPsec and L2TP, are outdated, vulnerable to several attacks an inefficient.
    Please add OpenVPN for GigaNews customers.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need to test it

Having tried Anonymizer Total Net Shield and finding that it didn't work reliably through my Hughesnet satellite connection, I'm reluctant to spend money on this one just to find out. I wish there was some kind of free trial, even if it was only for a few days.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. block all the nasty invisible trackers

It is so disgusting that trackers are always know what I am surfing or visiting a webpage

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatically connect only for certain networks

Automatically connect only while on certain networks. This is the opposite of the current connection to untrusted networks - it connects to all except those specified. This functionality would connect on none, except the specified networks.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ddos protection

I have a disturbed neighbor who gets his kicks by attacking my network which makes me stop what I'm doing to reset the router and my eeros. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Connection troubleshooting tool, make it democratic!

Let everyone access it from the menu

Currently there is a question that pops up sometimes and ask me if I want to troubleshoot what is going on with my connection.

The problem is... my connection is spotty, I travel and switch networks a bunch, this thing pops up, never finishes all the way through and I cannot get back to it if I start experiencing issues again.

why not make this a standard option on the menu?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow port 80 as a vpn port option.

It’s similar to port 443 and still cannot be banned, please consider adding it.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Properly Classify Host<->VM/Guest Traffic as Local - Exempt from Kill Switch

Hi,

Like many folks (esp in the IT profession), I use VMWare Fusion to allow for the running of "guest" Virtual Machines (VM) on my "host" Mac. This is useful for running Windows apps natively on a Mac, to run linux-based utilities - on and on.

VMWare builds so-called "vmnet" logical interfaces that act as sort of a bridge or switch to pass IP traffic between the host and its guests. These typically are given private RFC1918 addresses (e.g. 192.168.1.1). Here's a snippet (edited for brevity) of my current IP interface scenario:

MacBook-Pro:~ smv$ ifconfig
    lo0: flags=8049 mtu 16384
    options=1203 …

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a softether protocol

1 softenter can highly increase the VPN speed For example if you connect to an open vpn or chameleon (256bit encryption) protocol you speed will be slow down at least 10% but if you use the softether protocol you connection speed will only be slow down for 1-3 % .
    2 softether protocol is fully open source.
    3 softether protocol has on of the best encryption.
    4 softether protocol can defeat the china great fire wall as well.
    5 softether can support Windows, Mac, Solaris, Linux .

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a Proxy Server

Add a Proxy Server so other mobile devices on the same network can be manually setup to use the VPN. Some Chinese brand phones dropped VPN settings from their menu, and it's hard to set them up to use VPN.

Also this way it's possible to let others download VPN software after they first arrive in China.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Send an email notification when auto-renewal payment fails

Send an email notification when auto-renewal payment fails.
    My VyprVPN connection stopped working and I had no clue why. It was only when I logged in and went to Account Billing that I found out my credit card had expired. There was no notification.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get more data for watching videos

Receber Mb's por assistir vídeos.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Xbox One S vpn app

Please develop an vpn app for xbox one s. The existing 2 meathods are not useful and consumes a lot of electricity and undesirable.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adjustable app window size

For users with modified screen resolutions and magnifications it can be troublesome to interact with the app as the app window is stuck at a specific size / ratio.

It would be nice to have a feature to adjust the window size of the app as needed for modified/magnified displays.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Filter by region / ip / domain name

In some region, VPN are very useful to access the website outside the region. But some local network service will not work well if using VPN (also the network speed is not good if using VPN comparing direct connection when access local websites)

Also there are some service (websites) will track the ip address when login for better safety, switching VPN will trouble us very much.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base