Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kill switch in the router version of the app

The router version of the app currently does not have a kill switch

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Router Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can use the “Require VPN” setting in the Per Device settings to require a device to use the VPN. It effectively works as a kill switch for the Router App in that the device will cease using the internet until a VPN connection is reestablished.

2. Host VyprVPN Router App Install Script on Github - Blocked in China

Hi,

Would like to suggest that the VyprVPN Router App Install Script be hosted on Github or somewhere other than the goldenfrog.com servers.

As you know the goldenfrog.com servers are blocked in China (if they are not yet they will be) - this makes installing the VyprVPN Router App impossible without manually moving the script somewhere unblocked.

The command I am referring to is:

eval `wget -q -O - http://www.goldenfrog.com/downloads/vyprvpn/router/app/tomato/arm/install.sh`

Peace

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Router Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. dd-wrt best practices

Provide guidance for DD-WRT router set up. For example, Stay Alive is a great feature that fixes the service drop issue. Your support reps were great but were not able to advise me on this. I found the info on the TOR router website instead. Given the unique setup protocol for Vypr VPN, I would prefer to get your best practices rather than rely on other sites for this information, if possible.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. VyprVPN Router

I would like to have a way to use my dd-wrt router to handle the VPN tunnel AND have the option to easily change the location of the VPN server, Would it be possible to make a plugin or some type of router control panel to work with DD-WRT or another open source firmware. ?

284 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Router Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base