Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Publish your roadmap

What's coming next? In several postings a nameless person ("Product Manager, Golden Frog, Inc.") here talking over a roadmap. That sounds really interesting. Is that a company secret or can you maybe publish it?

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. invoices informations

Could you please add "mandatory information" on the invoces :

• Name and address of the parties
    • Date of sale or service delivery
    • Quantity and precise description of the services
    • Tax and price discounts may be granted

thanks

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to see a statement re Prism and NSA

With all the fears and controversy surrounding the Snowdon revelations, and with Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft and other corporate giants being forced to admit that they have been assisting the government and the NSA in their spying activities, I have to ask myself, what chance does a relatively small company like Golden Frog have to resist that same government pressure.

I would like to see a Prominent Link on your home page to a very definitive statement that your servers are NOT, and never have been, Zombies for the US Government. I would be even happier for you to declare…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

After the Snowden and Prism news, we wrote a blog post on the matter.

“Golden Frog is not part of PRISM. We run 100% of our own infrastructure and do not rely on third party hosting providers. We provide a higher level of protection for our customers than other VPN and Cloud Storage service providers that may have been compromised by this program.”

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/golden-frog-not-part-of-nsas-prism-project-offers-solution

4. Danish Letters

The ability to use danish letters, Æ, Ø and Å.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Raspberry Pi Support for VyprVPN and DumpTruck

I really like the Raspberry Pi but having easy to install VyperVPN and DumpTruck applications would be interesting!

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Additional packages

I would like to pick between the products. In my case I want Vyprvpn and giganews but not dump truck.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base