Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A message board to tell customers of ongoing issues that many customers are experiencing.

We should have a message board that will let customers know if there are any ongoing issues that may be affecting them. It could also provide potential resolutions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Accept more payment methods

As a suggestion this one here...

— JCB
    — Diners Club
    — Bitcoins
    — WebMoney
    — Cheque (Check)
    — Bank/Wire Transfer
    — WorldPay

Many students in Europe own just Prepaid Cards from Visa / MasterCard - they don't work with PayPal.

189 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Paypal

I'm having additional fees from my Bank because I'm from France. Adding the possibility to pay via Paypal would solve this problem.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to see a statement re Prism and NSA

With all the fears and controversy surrounding the Snowdon revelations, and with Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft and other corporate giants being forced to admit that they have been assisting the government and the NSA in their spying activities, I have to ask myself, what chance does a relatively small company like Golden Frog have to resist that same government pressure.

I would like to see a Prominent Link on your home page to a very definitive statement that your servers are NOT, and never have been, Zombies for the US Government. I would be even happier for you to declare…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

After the Snowden and Prism news, we wrote a blog post on the matter.

“Golden Frog is not part of PRISM. We run 100% of our own infrastructure and do not rely on third party hosting providers. We provide a higher level of protection for our customers than other VPN and Cloud Storage service providers that may have been compromised by this program.”

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/golden-frog-not-part-of-nsas-prism-project-offers-solution

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base