Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add city name for each country

Add city name for each country as it is in the for the US

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto reconnect when disconnect with unlimit attemp

When I have disconnected because lose internet connection my vypr disconnected and it didn't auto reconnect again after my internet connection back, i have opened the vypr at night before i went to sleep and when i woke up in the morning, my vypr was disconected although i was check on function autoconect when disconnect with max limit attemp (20). I hope you can add the function autoconnect with unlimit attemp or some function to make sure it alway connect. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. demande option

bonjour, serait-il possible d'avoir un acces rapide avec un clic droit pour changer de pays, qui a mon avis beaucoup utilisateurs l'utilisaient. Merci d'avance.
    ps: désolé, mais j'utilise un traducteur.
    .......................................................................................................

hello, is it possible to have a quick access with a right-click to change country, which I think many users used it. Thank you in advance.
    ps: sorry, but I use a translator.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to change language of VyprVPN application

Finally a feature already missing with version 1:
    please implement a switch for languages, might be helpful for some users.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sort favorites list in vyprvpn

The server list is sorted and the favorites list should be sorted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. VPN Kill Switch - Add an option to VyprVPN to disconnect the internet when the VPN drops.

Add a check mark to disable internet if VPN connection is lost.

391 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Speed Measurement

How about a TX/RX speed measurement and display? It could be enabled or disabled if there is concern about CPU cycles.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add option to configure which IP addresses / ranges should use VPN

I would like to select which IP addresses or ranges should be reached via VPN.

One way would be to configure thoses addresses directly, but thinking about that, I just got another idea:

Add an option to route all trafic to the country, that the VPN server is located in, through the tunnel.

That would be great, though I see some technical dificulties here. I would be happy about manual configuring networks though.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make the App auto-reconnect feature fail over to other server locations if reconnect fails.

If the auto-reconnection fails after a given amount of times, then have the App automatically try a different server location for a given amount of times, and then try a different server after, so on and so forth, until a successful connection is made.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Smart diversion

According to different applications shunt, such as: do not visit foreign network traffic does not take VPN, when there are applications to visit foreign networks automatically take VPN tunnel. This is very important for Chinese users, should be for the Chinese users will be registered at home with foreign social applications.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option for closing program window after startup

Please add an option for automatically closing the window after startup.
    The tray-icon has enough information for normal user.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Windows app should save all of my login credentials

Should cache username AND password. no option to check box to save password. Why? Really bad idea to remove that. Plz put it back!!!!!!!!!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Display subscription remaining on the main user Interface

Users to see their subscription days left as they use up their subscription. This would be a small display in a corner of the main VPN user interface. Always on, so if I have 169 days left, I see the "169 days left" displayed.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A reconnect button

Have a button feature that disconnects and then reconnects to a server

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. win10 uwp version

develop the uwp version, or convert the win32 version with the "win32-to-uwp" tech, then publish on windows store.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. automatically reconnect after login on windows after sleep mode (folding the screen closed)

automatically reconnect after login on windows after sleep mode (folding the screen closed)

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Display list of servers with shortest ping on application launch

I would like to see a feature that (unless the option to connect automatically on system startup or app launch is chosen) displays the 3 or so servers with the shortest ping times once the application is launched so that it becomes unnecessary to click and choose "Show All Server Locations" first each time. Alternatively, (as a supplement to the "Fastest Server" feature) add a feature that automatically connects to the server with the shortest ping time.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sequester account info

If app is running and logged in in Windows, anyone clicking the account management link in the app can completely control the account without reentering the password, and can even CHANGE the password without knowing the old one. Not great if someone nefarious manages to get physical or remote access to one's desktop.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Custom Metric Support

So I can force certain applications through it via routing.

Currently, it overwrites any custom metric to Automatic Metric.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base