Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Chrome Proxy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. virtuel phone number

I would love even pay extra to have a virtual phone number attached to my vypr subscription i can use to sign in to various programs like twitter, instagram etc besides you would probably be the only VPN provider with that feature. i hate to give out my real phone number

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add an adblocker in vyprvpn

My idea would be to add an adblocker in vyprvpn to be able to block ads more easily without installing an adblocker add-on or install adblocker browsers on the machines.

315 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hope to add IP filtering function to the client program, the used IP will not reappear in the short term.

Hope to add IP filtering function to the client program, the used IP will not reappear in the short term.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dark Web Monitoring

My idea is that VyprVPN adds Dark Web Monitoring so you buy VyprVPN or the Dark Web Monitoring add on .it Depends if VyprVPN want to include it in the Price but you login to the Dashboard and Dark Web Monitoring would be the option so you may ask what is Dark Web Monitoring. Dark Web Monitoring If someone has managed to steal your Social Security number or other identifying information, they may try to sell it on the dark web to someone who wants to use it to commit fraud. Dark web monitoring can help you keep your identity…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can you include support for Formuler Z8 pro??

I understand that the Formuler series of IPTV boxes is not supported by Golden Frog. Would be a great addition.
    Thanks
    Doug

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Save Position of VyprVPN Client Window

I know it sounds like a small thing, but on ultrawide monitors it can be quite annoying to have to move the windows client app from the center of the screen every time that the vpn app is started on windows.

Please add the ability to remember the last window position and restore it automatically upon load of the client.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Chennai or Bangalore server for India

Current server is located in Mumbai which is far from my location and gaming latency is more when i connected to Mumbai server. Adding a Chennai or Bangalore server is appreciated, Thanks

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Need Optimize MTU feature in Windows version

Please add the Optimize MTU capability to the Windows version that is already present in the Mac and Android versions. I recently changed ISP to T-Mobile (Gray Gateway device) and download speed drops dramatically when I use VyprVPN. From what I have read online this must be a common problem and will become even more prevalent as more people use this device. Apparently packet size that is too large is the cause of the problem.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add support for Vypr-cloud in AWS for Ubuntu 18.04 and/or 20.04 LTS

Ubuntu 16.04 LTS is end of standard support as of April 31 2021! At least as far as the AWS instructions are concerned there is still only support for 16.04.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Cloud  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Support SBS OnDemand Australia

I try to log into this national Australian TV station's offerings but can never access it for, although i am a signed up member of sbs, their transmitters easily detect that I am a VPN subscriber and on that basis, sbs TV denies me entry.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Support Amazon Prime Streaming on Mexico server

Quisiera si porfavor podrían agregar un servidor en mexico para Amazon Prime video

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add unblocked servers in Denmark and Italy

You have unblocked servers like us1.i2.unblockwallcn1.com. Please add the same servers in Denmark and Italy

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add physical servers in the same location as all virtual servers

Sometimes virtual servers simply do not work well, and they are especially slow for a person in the region trying to use them. It would make more sense to label all virtual servers from where they are physically located, and add more servers physically located in different places. (for example, in India)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Disable/Enable Ping Measurement

Please add a way to disable the ping measurement, upon bringing the server list up it will freeze the client for a few seconds, it becomes very annoying after a while, to the point of me potentially switching vpn provider.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Access to live streaming of RTS1 and RTS2 broadcasts

Allow access to live streaming of Swiss television broadcasts.
    Despite the activation of the VPN on the Zurich server, an alert is provided by RTS: "This content cannot be played". This alert is different from the one linked to geolocation when the VPN is not active

Permettre l’accès au streaming des émissions de la télévision suisse en direct.
    Malgré l'activation du VPN sur le serveur de Zurich, une alerte est fournie par RTS : "Ce contenu ne peut pas être joué" . Cette alerte est différente de celle liée à la géolocalisation lorsque le VPN n'est pas actif

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Support Optus Sport streaming service

Can you unlock optus sport please as its a massive football streaming platform to many people. Please get behind me people on this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Change country name or give country a nickname?

Can we please edit the name of a country so I can identify it with what I would like to use it for? Or maybe give it a nickname? I'm asking this because I would like to identify the country with what I use it for. I'm asking this because I like to watch MMA fights, and they are offered for free streaming in some countries. So I would like to rename the country I'm connecting to with the MMA organisation that offers it for free in that country.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base