Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Linux support for Ubuntu and Mint is one and the same thing, they are both Debian based. How about a client for the .rpm Linuxes please and

Linux support for Ubuntu and Mint is one and the same thing, they are both Debian based, one a derivative of the other.
    How about a client for the .rpm Linuxes please, such as SuSE, Fedora et al

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hotstar

Please support hotstar

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Taiwan Netflix

Please support Netflix streaming from Taiwan (and more countries, if possible)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. offer 10Gbit/s connection on all vyprvpn servers

It would be interesting to propose a 10Gbit/s connection on all vyprvpn servers to have even faster connections with vyprvpn.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Leak in Windows and Web Browser

It seems that in Windows as well as browsers present data leaks despite the fact of using a VPN.

Some specialized sites suggest that you need to "correct" certain values in the browser and change certain values in the Windows registry.

Are you informed about this?

Why not, integrate in your future updates is corrective?

Why am I saying this?
    Explanation:

What is an IP address leak ?
    IP leakage occurs when your VPN fails to mask your real IP address with one of its own, making it accessible to all prying eyes to see. In other words, the VPN…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Server Location in Guatemala

Since your expanding your locations and Central America, it would useful that you add a Server in Guatemala, we have internet bandwidth throttling. Please help us with this idea.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New taskbar icon for windows light theme

When you choose the light theme in windows the icon in the taskbar gets barely visible.
    A border or shadow around the icon would be helpful to differentiate it from the (also) white background.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Apple TV 4K Smart DNS oder App

hallo, ich möchte einen vpn auf meiner apple tv 4k box installieren. leider gibt es weder eine smart dns noch eine App für vyprvpn. bitte erstellen !!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Requesting servers in Cleveland, Ohio area

Looking for VyperVPN servers with a presence in the Cleveland, Ohio area

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please put in the KILL SWITCH on VYPR VPN for Android

Kill Switch needed in VYPR vpn for Android
    thank you

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Automatically connect to preferred server on startup

I think it would be better if there is an option in the settings where users can select which country they want to connect automatically on startup as opposed to automatically connecting to the last server the user connected to.

Use case: Non-U.S. users may occasionally want to stream U.S. Netflix but prefer to be connected to their respective country server most of the time.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello, I hope Windows can also support VPN for standalone programs

I hope that the Windows system can also support independent programs to load VPN. Similar to Android. Because I am a Chinese user, I cannot use some Chinese programs after loading the VPN. I can only turn on the VPN for a while, and then turn off the VPN for a while. Very troublesome

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Move app to external memory

Make it possible to move the app to external memory (SD-Card). Internal memory is always scarce and moving apps to SD-cards should be standard by now.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. please i need you to add chinna

please add china server ASAP to do my work through vyper
    it will help me so much
    thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Neue Zahlungsmöglichkeiten für CH - z.B. TWINT

Die Zahlungsmöglichkeiten für vyprvpn sind mit Kreditkarten ja relativ eingeschränkt. Eigentlich lässt sich das elegant mit einer Prepaid-Kreditkarte lösen, da jeder eine solche mit wenig Kosten bekommt.
    Leider scheint der Zahlungsdienstleister Probleme mit Prepaid-Kreditkarten zu haben. Die Mastercard Travelcash aus der Schweiz funktionieren z.B. nicht.
    Paypal ist verfügbar, aber auch nicht mehr so toll wie früher.
    Als Paypal-Alternative innerhalb der Schweiz für den heimischen Markt wäre es meiner Meinung nach daher sinnvoll z.B. TWINT als Zahlungsart anzubieten.
    Im Gegensatz zu anderen Ländern sind Kreditkarten hier viel weniger verbreitet als anderswo und Paypal scheint auch nicht wirklich akzeptiert.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i suggest adding coin base payments

https://www.coinpayments.net/
    https://crypto.com/en/pay.html
    i recommend to use these payments methods post more in comments if you have ideas main issue with standard payment is that it dose not have the same level of anonymity as coin base payments such as monero i believe to be a company about privacy that this should be standard in all companys related to privacy

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow Preconfigured Known Networks for the "Public Wifi Protection"

We use VyprVPN for our Business Public VPN tool for employees who travel/work remotely. It would be nice to be able to preconfigure known networks for the tool, whether it be via .plist or through a MDM solution like JAMF, to auto-load the company SSID so we could push out the tool and settings through MDM. This would require users to automatically connect to VyprVPN on any other network other than the company wifi or their trusted home wifi that they've added to the list themselves.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base