Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How about a server in Raleigh, NC...the Capital City?

How about a server in Raleigh, NC...the Capital City?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stabilize helper tool under mac OS X

if an error helper tool freeze system wide and impossible even force quit and reinstall does not solve problem

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Canvas fingerprinting

Will you add block Canvas fingerprinting to VyprVPN?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Control of allocated IP addresses

It would be useful to have some control over the IP addresses allocated when you connect to a VPN server, This could be done in the client software or in the Control Panel. Then if am allocated an address that is blacklisted or identified as "abroad" I can prevent this address from being allocated again.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. transfer graph of the incoming and outcoming $$

Hi
    I really like the service you provide but as they say "Nothing is perfect" so I noticed a thing that would be better to have in the program you provide with your service.

other than the speed graph in the program , it would be better to have another graph that be in coming and out coming graph, that collect all the transfer of the internet.

thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. VyprVPN for Buiness 2 connections limits

VyperVPN for Business should not limit one connection for PC and another for mobile devices.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - VyprVPN for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow users to connect to the same Octet

Users who need to post to services such as Craigslist require IPs to come from the same Octet. Allowing users to connect to the same octet would be useful for these cases.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Application level Support

Add support for OpenWeb for people that do not need to route all their computer traffic through VyprVPN, only web browsing/streaming through (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera).

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. would like windows rt app so dont have to edit registry and stuff to get vpn to work with surface rt

shouldn't have to edit registry to get vpn to work. maybe an app like ios

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show the GN# in the Control Panel like before or enable vyprvpn to work with normal usernames. (connecti)

The GN# does not show up in the control panel anymore...

But it is needed for vyprvpn... Because with normal username only login works but connecting does not... The GN# is needed to use your client\software...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Colocar outras formas de pagamento, como boleto bancário!

com outras formas de pagamento, ficará muito mais fácil adquirir os produtos oferecidos

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Increased Levels of Encryption

Explore greater levels of encryption on all of your protocols 512, 1024 or even greater if possible. With agencies like the NSA as well as other Governments trying to snoop on everything. The ability to choose an encryption level you are comfortable with and still allows you good connection speeds.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Longer DHCP Lease - VPN Private Network Address

The idea here is to offer extended DHCP lease times for the VPN private network, 10.x.x.x, such that when the VPN auto-reconnects the same IP address will be reassigned and my P2P client will restore traffic.

Now my P2P, stops traffic when the VPN fails, but when the AIO reconnects a new 10.x.x.x address is assigned so I need to restart the P2P client in order for it to find the new IP and direct traffic there. This results in lost traffic time and too much human intervention.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Change computer time and date to sever location upon connection

VPN blocking generally works however in some instances it's rejected due to the date and time setting on my computer not agreeing to the host site.

Suggestion, incorporate an option to change the time date during the login process to the servers locations. Then when you disconnect reset the computers time and date to the original settings. This will greatly improve the international roaming experience.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ping failing causes reconnect

My 4G provider changes IP addresses on me regularly, which causes Vyprvpn to no longer work, but Vyprvpn doesn't notice that the connection doesn't work, it still thinks it's connected. It'd be great if a ping (say, to google's 8.8.8.8 dns server) were an occasional test, that if it fails (say, 3 times) causes an automatic disconnect/reconnect.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Servers that focus on response time over bandwidth

I use VPNs mainly for work, and on the weekend, gaming. In both cases, the very lowest response time is all I am after. I couldn't care less about the amount of bandwidth available. So a server/service that aims for the very best international routing + not used for high-bandwidth applications + whatever else can be done to improve response times.

Example: I work in Asia but the servers are all based in EU. The routing is pretty crappy at times, and I usually average about 280ms response times. I have very briefly hit 150ms at times, but it never…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. PDF invoice

Please add a way to print out a formal-looking receipt/invoice that we can use for tax declarations.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Change the color of the red button "Disconnect *server" in top section of the App.

The red color is usually associated with disconnect and often implies something is wrong. Subconsciously, every time I look at the App window, I suppose the server got disconnected or something's wrong. It gives me a sort of a false alarm​ and sense of a problem(instead of security)​. The VyprVpn's menu icon and dock icon have avoided this problem.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base