Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

Please tell us your feature request....

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. VPN Server in Turkey

Turkish TV broadcasters started deploy a lot web based services to watch live tv or series , shows on demand which all of them requires Turkish based IP.

It would help a lot to Turkish community living outside of Turkey to get benefit of these offerings

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We rolled out a new VyprVPN server in Turkey today. Thanks for votes everyone!

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/new-vpn-server-cluster-in-turkey

How to Access the New Turkey Server Cluster:

VyprVPN Desktop – If you use VyprVPN Desktop, the new server cluster will automatically be available when you choose your server location.

VyprVPN Mobile – If you use VyprVPN Mobile, simply log out of the app and log back in to enable Turkey as an option.

Manual Setup – If you manually set up VyprVPN on your operating system, you can update your VyprVPN hostname to: tr1.vpn.goldenfrog.com

2. Require Confirmation Email for Account Details Change

I consider the process of contacting customer support to report that an account has been "stolen" too cumbersome. Why not set up the system so that when any account details are changed, a confirmation link will be sent to the registered email address. A user will then have to click on the confirmation link for the new account details to be effected.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. VPN Server in Denmark

I know Denmark is a small market, but still I would really appreciate if you could add that location.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the App auto-reconnect feature fail over to other server locations if reconnect fails.

If the auto-reconnection fails after a given amount of times, then have the App automatically try a different server location for a given amount of times, and then try a different server after, so on and so forth, until a successful connection is made.

93 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be great if you offer servers in Miami for clients in Latin America.

It would be great if you offer servers in Miami for clients in
    Latin America.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Miami server is now available!

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/new-vpn-server-cluster-in-miami

How to Access the New Miami Server Cluster:

VyprVPN Desktop – If you use VyprVPN Desktop, the new server cluster will automatically be available when you choose your server location.

VyprVPN Mobile – If you use VyprVPN Mobile, simply log out of the app and log back in to enable Miami as an option.

Manual Setup – If you manually set up VyprVPN on your operating system, you can update your VyprVPN hostname to: us4.vpn.goldenfrog.com

6. 27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Display current upload and download speeds in VyprVPN

There are a lot of utilities for this, but Vypr is a logical place to view this information and it would prevent me from having to install another app. Just a nice utility function.

113 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Choose a profile for packet prioritization

Hello,
    I have noticed, that I have in online games like CSGO or Battlefield a kind of network lags (enemies are running on the same place for a few seconds or you get set back a few meters ...). I want also be anonymous in online games (Server Logs, etc.). And I think that other gamers want to have the same! So I think that the packets that the game send are not prioritized. I think that all packets have the same priority. Now my idea. It is possible to prefer some packets? Like for online Gaming or Youtube HD…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 69 70 71 73 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base