Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Right click menu speed for Windows application

Sometimes it takes 20 or more seconds to open the settings menu when right-clicking the VyprVPN icon in the system tray.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show assigned IP in iOS app connection log

I would like to see the IP I am assigned when connection in the actual connection log.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Do you guys have a plan to have a VyprVPN server in Bangkok, Thailand?

Do you guys have a plan to have a VyprVPN server in Bangkok?

It would be great.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/new-vpn-server-cluster-in-thailand

We just launched a new VyprVPN server cluster in Bangkok, Thailand!

The new server cluster is available for all VyprVPN protocols, including PPTP, L2TP/IPsec, and OpenVPN.

How to Access the Thailand Server Cluster:

VyprVPN Desktop – If you use VyprVPN Desktop, the new server cluster will automatically be available when you choose your server location.

VyprVPN Mobile – If you use VyprVPN Mobile, simply log out of the app and log back in to enable Thailand as an option.

Manual Setup – If you manually set up VyprVPN on your operating system, you can update your VyprVPN hostname to: th1.vpn.goldenfrog.com

5. Danish Letters

The ability to use danish letters, Æ, Ø and Å.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. * Required Fields

Might be an idea to put an * with fields that are required. Most
    countries don't use State/Province.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Account Information

Make it possible for customers to enter a Business name, address, and VAT/TAX number on the account for tax purposes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yet again, South America ignored

No servers in South America, therefore slower speeds. In such a dinamic economic region.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. VyprVPN for Chromebook?

Are there any plans for VyprVPN running on Chromebooks?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Vyprvpn app for Synology NAS

Please create an app vyprvpn that we can directly download in the synology nas server.
    Synology technology is very impressive and deserve the best: Vyprvpn!!

420 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. start naming the conf files that are available in the openvpn bundle to the location name

Can you please start naming the conf files that are available in the openvpn bundle to the location name, rather than the server name? Its impossible to keep updating my 3rd party VPN client (linux) without having to go back and rename all of them. Plus, when people are wanting to connect, something like at1 is irrelevant and would be much better if it was the actual location name.

Another reason for this. THere is a config for at1.vpn , which the country code for AT is Austria, yet your website doesn't show Austria, it shows Australia.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. i need a server in Andorra

i need a server in. ANDORRA

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. VyprVPN Server in Australia

An Australian Server would be great. To access ABC for example. Many other australian sites are only for australian-ip's in access.

171 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The VyprVPN server cluster in Australia is now available!

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/new-vpn-server-cluster-in-sydney-australia

How to Access the Australia Server Cluster:

VyprVPN Desktop – If you use VyprVPN Desktop, the new server cluster will automatically be available when you choose your server location.

VyprVPN Mobile – If you use VyprVPN Mobile, simply log out of the app and log back in to enable Australia as an option.

Manual Setup – If you manually set up VyprVPN on your operating system, you can update your VyprVPN hostname to: au1.vpn.goldenfrog.com

15. Windows Phone 8 app for VyprVPN

Windows Phone 8 is a growing market and especially here in China many people bought the Lumia 920 on China Mobile.
    In China there are many people who want to use VPN and they use their cellphones with public Wifi all the time.

615 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    62 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. disconnect all downloads when vyprn disconnects and resume download when vyprn reconnects

disconnect all downloads when vyprn disconnects and resume download when vyprn reconnects

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A VPN cluster in Dubai!

I've been using VyprVPN for a while now and have been very pleased with the service, as well as many of my Family relatives and friends. I would highly suggest to open a VPN cluster ideally in the Gulf region (Dubai, Riyadh, Doha) as many internet services from this region are offered to other Arabic speaking countries (There are more than 28 Arabic speaking countries from the Arabian Peninsula in west Asia till Morocco and Mauritania in Northwest Africa). Having a VPN cluster in any of these countries would help in opening the boundaries of services that are broadcasted and…

148 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. VyprVPN: Enable compression on mobile Devices

An option to have compressed transfers could safe traffic volumes on mobile Devices. Maybe offer options to select compression levels.

131 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Control NAT Firewall with rules like a router (opening port at the minimum)

Control NAT Firewall option with rules like a router(opening port at the minimum)

134 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Multiple Devices Supported at once on your VPN network

Hello, I really like your website and the VPN product advertised on your site. It looks great and I love you own your own servers. Unfortunately I am looking for something with multiple device support at once, like DD-WRT though a router. I see you only have that for one device at a time. An whole home VPN service with a yearly discount would be nice. I hope that might be in the works in the near future?
    Thank You!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Router Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base