Go to goldenfrog.com

Golden Frog Ideas

Have an idea to make VyprVPN or Cyphr even better? Tell us your idea or vote for your favorite ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Connect at phone start

Add a functionality of connect when the phone start.. In order to be always connected to vyprvpn

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Location on the tray icon

When I pass my mouse arrow over the tray icon, the information is Vyprn Connected 10.xx.xx.xx . The internal IP is not very usefull, it would be better to give the location (I know we can obtain it by clicking on the icon).

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Another uk VPN server

I'd like to see a uk2 added. As the 1st server has been blocked from a lot of Uk based location services, eg skygo

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. VyprVPN server - West Coast, Canada

Thank you for the VyprVPN server in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I live on the Western side of Canada. Longer ping times all the way to East and back. Could you take a look into setting up a server in Calgary or Vancouver?

Regards, a VERY satisfied customer.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More router compatibility...

I think it has been said already.... Maybe you can some newer models added to the router vpn list. Some of the routers listed are older models that either are not being made or support is not being offered from the manufacturer.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Router Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

VyprVPN in Austria is now available!

How to Access the Austria Server Cluster:

VyprVPN Desktop – If you use VyprVPN Desktop, the new server cluster will automatically be available when you choose your server location.

VyprVPN Mobile – If you use VyprVPN Mobile, simply log out of the app and log back in to enable Austria as an option.

Manual Setup – If you manually set up VyprVPN on your operating system, you can update your VyprVPN hostname to: at1.vpn.goldenfrog.com

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/new-vpn-server-cluster-in-austria

Thanks for voting!

10. Raspberry Pi Support for VyprVPN and DumpTruck

I really like the Raspberry Pi but having easy to install VyperVPN and DumpTruck applications would be interesting!

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Full ability to switch to any vpn from the mini icon tray

At the moment we can only select from a few recently connected vpn server with the associated protocol when right clicking on the mini icon tray.

It would be great if we had the ability to switch to any vpn server with any protocol directly from drop down menus for the location and protocol when right clicking on the vypvpn mini icon tray instead of having to open the full setup window to do it.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. On Demand functionality for Android

I use VyprVPN Android. It is a real battery drainer. It is my understanding that the iPhone app automatically connects when needed and disconnects when not. Need this 'on demand' feature for the Android app.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Connect to my home network securely without opening a router port.

Connect to my home network by running a service on my home pc that connects to your service. Then VPN to my house remotely without having to make router adjustments. The service running in my house would make all traffic "solicited" since a connection would be established.
    I want to be able to play my music and watch my videos on my home network by streaming it.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Additional packages

I would like to pick between the products. In my case I want Vyprvpn and giganews but not dump truck.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Golden Frog - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. A VyprVPN server in the southeast US. I'm not sure how many users live in this area, but I know at least 3 in Atlanta

A VyprVPN server in the southeast US. I'm not sure how many users live in this area, but I know at least 3 in Atlanta, GA.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Vyprvpn app for Thecus Nas

Vyprvpn app for Thecus Nas.
    For the n5200pro and better.
    This would be great

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Suspend Nat Firewall

I would like the opportunity to temporarily suspend Nat Firewall rather than cancel my subscription every time.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. VyprVPN iOS - abibility

I just "deactivated" VyprVPN iOS on my iPhone 4S because often I had the problem that I had not been able to connect to internet because it seems that actual VPN server had a problem. 3G mobile internet and provider connection had been good. But this sucks... Ability to swith of VPN in this situation would be useful but everytime you start Safari Browser, Mail pulling, Whatsapp VPN is starting automatically.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VyprVPN - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. VyprVPN server cluster in Finland

A VyprVPN server cluster in Finland would be a great addition to your offerings.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VyprVPN - Server Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We added Finland as a VyprVPN server location. Thanks for the feedback and votes!

http://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/new-vpn-server-cluster-in-finland

How to Access the Finland VPN Server Cluster:

VyprVPN Desktop – If you use VyprVPN Desktop, the new server cluster will automatically be available when you choose your server location.

VyprVPN Mobile – If you use VyprVPN Mobile, simply log out of the app and log back in to enable Finland as an option.

Manual Setup – If you manually set up VyprVPN on your operating system, you can update your VyprVPN hostname to: fi1.vpn.goldenfrog.com

20. VyprVPN on several devices

It would be great to be able to connect to VyprVPN on more than one device at the same time.
    So it could be possible to have VyprVPN connected on a server, pc, mac, ios and android devices at the same time.

304 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  VyprVPN - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We recently upgraded our Golden Frog VyprVPN plans to include one VyprVPN connection for Basic accounts, two connections for Pro accounts, and three connections for Premier accounts.

So, if you have a Pro or Premier account, you can now connect multiple devices at the same time.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base